Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Searching for a specific fic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Searching for a specific fic
PersianPrincess
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Searching for a specific fic 10 Years ago Karma: 0
Hi everyone:

I am kind of new here. I have been lurking for a few years now. I can be a bit shy, but I decided to join so I can keep reading these wonderful stories and to participate on this site.

I am looking for a specific story. I found this story again once, but I can't remember the keywords I used in Google search to find it.

What I remember:

- scene where Kagome and Sesshoumaru come across a large cat (can't remember if it was demonic or not) that they either killed or watched die from fatal injuries. Either the large cat/lion/tiger (some kind of feline animal) fought them or was fighting another demon and ended up being fatally wounded. They realize it was a mother cat who left behind a litter of kittens/lion cubs?

- Kagome decides to rescue them, putting a damper on Sesshoumaru's plans to get intimate with her. I remember Kagome and Sesshoumaru traveling at this point - the rest of the Inuyasha characters joining them later.

- one of the cats keeps climbing Sesshoumaru's back and also likes to chew on Sesshoumaru's hair.

- there is a later scene in the story when the same cat is climbing all over Sesshoumaru and (I think) Inuyasha is shocked to see Sesshoumaru allowing the cat to do this, and even pet the cat.

I have read this story a few times and I loved it. The above scenes are some of my favorites. I have read so many stories, though, that the plots have started to blur together. If anyone can help me, I'd greatly appreciate it.

What I'm not sure is in this story or not:

- Kaede flying on a large leaf. She used to be romantically involved with one of Sesshoumaru's soldiers/close friends.

This has been driving me crazy, even more so since I had a hard time remembering this story before, and it took me forever to find it last time.

Please help!

Thank you,

PersianPrincess/Bebe

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/04/14 17:12 By PersianPrincess.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Searching for a specific fic 10 Years ago Karma: 171
I think it's this. Although I could be remembering the wrong story.

Rewind by ZooZebra
Sesshomaru has a chance to find someone who went missing in the future. But Kagome waltzes in and changes everything...There is a legend, speaking of not one, but TWO shikon jewels. Will having a miko's fate cost her everything? Even herself?
Inuyasha - Rated: M - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 41 - Words: 118,231 - Reviews: 56 - Favs: 74 - Follows: 97 - Updated: Jul 13, 2012 - Published: Oct 26, 2009 - Sesshomaru, Kagome H.

Logged Logged
alatera
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Searching for a specific fic 10 Years ago Karma: 39
I believe its Bad Day by The Hatter Theory
www.fanfiction.net/s/2396157/1/Bad-Day

Its rated M. so no yims please.

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story would be rated MA here, so DEFINITELY no YIMs!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/04/15 22:58 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: clarify rating
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.