Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Kag/sess traveling with rin/jaken
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Kag/sess traveling with rin/jaken
Devlyne
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Kag/sess traveling with rin/jaken 10 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
I only remember one thing about the story; kagome, rin and jaken go to town together. Men from the town torture Jaken, Kagome intervenes. She is struck and receives a black eye that she later tries to hide from sesshoumaru. Vague, I know...

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Devlyne
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kag/sess traveling with rin/jaken 10 Years ago Karma: 0
I also remember that Jaken tries to warn Kagome that Sesshomaru will know her face is bruised, but Kagome cuts him off. And it seems like they are staying in a cave, because Sesshomaru leaves them there to find the people in town that hurt Kagome. I also remember Sesshomaru telling Kagome, when he returns, never to hide something like that from him again. I know she was worried he had killed the man who did it, but I think Sesshomaru only scarred him with his poison.

Logged Logged
Avalei
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Kag/sess traveling with rin/jaken 10 Years ago Karma: 54
Ive read this story. The name eludes me. Ill have to see if I can find it. I think Inu was abusive and that's why she's with Sess. I don't think Inu died (its possible 'cause its been a while since I read it myself) I don't think its Kryptonite (MA no YIM's) I hope someone can actually find this.

Logged Logged
Devlyne
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kag/sess traveling with rin/jaken 10 Years ago Karma: 0
No but that story looks awesome. I'll at least read it in the meantime. Thanks!!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.