Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Two Future Setting Stories
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Two Future Setting Stories
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Two Future Setting Stories 10 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 171
Both stories take place in the future/modern era.

1. It's a few years after Kagome is back in her time. She moves to America for some reason and gets married and has a baby, but both her husband and child die. She's back in Japan visiting her family and possibly doing something work related. She's staying at a nice hotel and there are demons there. I think the demons are having some kind of meeting. Anyway, with the demons they want Sesshomaru to get mated or at least have a child so that there will be another daiyoukai since there arn't that many and I think they're worried about who would lead them in the future. One of the demons whose a friend of Sesshomaru's tells him that he could have pureblood heirs with a powerful miko. A bit later Kagome and Sesshomaru met and she decides to help him by carrying the child for him. I think they use artificial insemination since she's not about to sleep with Sesshomaru just to give him a child. I also remember that Kagome is determined not to feel anything about the baby because she's still grieving over her lost husband and child. At some point during the pregnancy Shippo shows up and Sesshomaru decides that he wants Kagome as his mate. Hmm...I also remember that he went decoration crazy in the childs room at his home because he needed an outlet for his instincts since he couldn't react the way he would with a pregnant mate since Kagome wasn't his mate and wouldn't appreciate it. I don't remember if they got mated before or after the baby is born- most likely after the baby is born, but I know that the baby was born in America and they had to wait a few weeks before they could leave the country and go to Japan. The child has duel citizenship and Kagome obviously ends up living back in Japan with Sesshomaru as a family.

2. This also takes place in the future. Sesshomaru asks Kagome to take Rin to the future with her because he thought it would be safer and she would have a better life. He felt that she would be safer there since Kagome was so sure that there were no demons there. He gives her a bag of money but we find out that it was lost during the trip through the well and for some reason she doesn't remember him giving it to her. She eventually moves to America with Rin and raises her there. Turns out there are demons in that time and Sesshomaru was looking for them but couldn't find them. He ends up seeing them in a picture and after getting some info from the one who took the picture he finds out where they are and goes to them. I think at first he had planned to just take Rin back, but then he realizes that it's been a few years and Kagome has raised her like she was her daughter and can't just take her. So he decides to slowly work his way into the picture, meeting Kagome under his current name before letting on who he really was. They decide to get to know each other better and ease him into Rin's life before revealing who he was to her. Hmm....Kagome is dating a guy who turns out to be pedephile, I think, since he was too friendly with Rin and was in her room when she wasn't home. I think he and Kagome were about to get engaged and it turns out that he was only with her to get to Rin. Sesshomaru is the one who realizes what was going on from how he notices that Rin didn't want to be home alone with that guy. I think when he takes Rin home he goes to her room and is able to smell the guy all over her room and in her underwear drawer, etc.
At some point Sesshomaru decides he wants Kagome for himself. Ummm....they take things slowly and later on a problem comes up where a sex tape is brought to Sesshomaru's attention. The girl in it looks exactly like Kagome and he thinks she's cheated on him. Turns out its a demon who can change her appearance and didn't realize that Kagome was alive or would ever know. She had used her image as a way to make a name for herself in her profession. Kagome is understandably upset that Sesshomaru actually believed that it had been her and she's all for ending things with him, but he doesn't want that and ends up kidnapping her, according to Kagome, and taking her back to Japan to his home. Hmm...I think they find out that it was a demon from his household that sent the tape to him or brought it to his attention with intention of getting rid of Kagome since he thought she wasn't good enough for Sesshomaru or something like that.

I hope you all can help me find these.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Purple
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Two Future Setting Stories 10 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
I think the second one is For the Best by Oroyukae

dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/3719/1

Given your summary you remembered everything but the title!

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story is rated MA, no YIMs!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/01/28 21:05 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: RATINGS, RATINGS, RATINGS!!!
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Two Future Setting Stories 10 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 171
You're right. That's the right one. Thank you.
Now if the other one could be found, as well as the one in the other thread, then my little list would be complete.

Logged Logged
Avalei
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Two Future Setting Stories 10 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 54
I know the first one and I've read it. The name eludes me but I hope to find it.
I think I found it! After the Feudal Era by Chibimethos Rated MA so no kiddies!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/01/28 23:20 By Avalei.
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Two Future Setting Stories 10 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 171
Yes! This is it. Thank you.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.