Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Help, I'm looking for these stories!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Help, I'm looking for these stories!
KagomeLoveSesshy
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Help, I'm looking for these stories! 10 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
Hello, I'm looking for these stories, please help me. I seek these stories for a while now, I thank you in advance. :

1) First Story
Kagome is workaholic and Sango forced her to comes with her to a cruise. During this cruise, Kagome meet Sesshomaru. They have sex. After this cruise, Sesshomaru try to find her but he fail because he don't know her family name or number phone. He meet her again during a meeting at work for a new project. They have sex again and he says her that he will not let go more.

2) Second Story
kagome is the boss of a company and Inuyasha's girlfriend. During a working day, Kagome gets a call from his childhood friend, Sesshomaru, who was left for 2 years (I think). He asks her to get out of her office and when she came into the hall, she see him. She threw on him. Kagome guide to his office to show his great office. Kagome passes in front of her secretary (who is jealous of the attention of men for her boss) and Sesshomaru watch office. The two begin to kiss but Sango falls on them. Later, Kagome surprise her boyfriend with her secretary and decided to turn her secretary and break with Inuyasha. She have sex with Sesshomaru. Later, the two lovers are interrupted by Inuyasha, Kikyo and Sango who knocks at the door to apologize. Kagome and Sesshomaru are relook by three other because they are both covered with marks. Kagome also learned that Inuyasha have sex with her cousin. Kagome reengage Sango as clearning lady.

3) Third Story
Kagome is a little girl and Sesshomaru observed her. Inuyasha is with his. Kagome sees Sesshomaru through the window and they speak. Sesshomaru and Inuyasha are vampires.

4) Last Story
Kagome is suffering from a deadly disease (because of the miasma of Naraku). With her friends, Kagome went to a haunted house even though his heart is weak. She died with a smile because Kagome sees her love, Sesshomaru, that comes to get her. Her friends will discover Kagome later.

Thank you for your help and have a good day.

Logged Logged

The Best Couple in the World : Sesshomaru & Kagome

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Help, I'm looking for these stories! 10 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 171
I believe number 4 is this: Ghost Lovers By: twilight dawn
Sesshoumaru has come back on Halloween to take Kagome back to the Netherworld with him. Written for Dokuga's Halloween Challenge.
Rated: Fiction T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Kagome H., Sesshomaru - Words: 1,963 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 1 - Published: Oct 23, 2009 - Status: Complete - id: 5461564
Also here on Dokuga: www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2758/1

Logged Logged
KagomeLoveSesshy
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Help, I'm looking for these stories! 10 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
Thank you for you help this is one of the stories I was looking for.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/01/25 13:38 By KagomeLoveSesshy.

The Best Couple in the World : Sesshomaru & Kagome

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.