Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Can't remember the name of it.
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Can't remember the name of it.
Setsuai
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Can't remember the name of it. 10 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
I remember this fic had to do with Sesshoumaru's beast claiming Kagome, but Sesshoumaru doesn't understand it. I remember a couple of things very well.

1. His beast comes out and Kagome isn't sure how to deal with him. He says that if she kisses him, he will let Sesshoumaru come back out.

2. IIRC, Inuyasha tries to rape Kagome, and Sesshoumaru rescues her. He tends to her wounds in a small hut I think by licking them.

Definitely not one for the kiddies.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
KEdakumi
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Can't remember the name of it. 10 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 56
When he says he will let Sesshoumaru back out for a kiss, weren't they in a cave and she woke up wondering why Sesshoumaru was holding her? And I think the only way she could tell that she was dealing with his beast instead of him was by seeing if his eyes were red.
I'm pretty sure this is still a work in progress. Though I'll be darned if I can remember the name.

Logged Logged

Setsuai
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Can't remember the name of it. 10 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
Yeah, I remember that as well.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.