Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Two stories that I just can't find
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Two stories that I just can't find
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Two stories that I just can't find 10 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 171
Okay. I need help finding two stories.

The first story I'm not sure if it was a oneshot or a chapter story. There was a moon phase that makes demons, or maybe just dog demons, beast come out or reveals their true desire to them, even if they don't know it yet. Makes it so they have to act on it. Kagome's group sets up a barrier to protect her or Inuyasha, Inuyasha desires Kikyou but tries to kill Kagome for some reason. Sesshomaru comes along to save her after feeling compelled by his true desire to get to her quickly. I'm not sure if Kagome's group knew how Inuyasha would be effected, hence the barrier possibly being for him. That's all I can remember and those details may be wrong but that's all I have to go on. Oh and I'm not sure if I read it on here or on ff.net.

The second story is a Drabble that I read on here about modern day Sesshomaru coming across Kagome after leaving a party that he attended with Inuyasha. Later that night her shrine burns down and she goes to his place. I believe she lives there alone now. Sesshomaru is some kind of major jewelry store owner, or jewelry company, sells rare jewelry. He learns that Kagome left the past because of a sexual assault by Inuyasha. She wasn't raped, but threatened and made to do things to him. I think he might have threatened Shippo as well, but I'm not exactly sure. She's obviously afraid of him especially when she learns he made it to her time. Other random details include: Sesshomaru buying her a dress to wear so she has something to wear when he takes her shopping since everything she owned is gone. Sesshomaru considers himself her Alpha, so pack rules, laws, etc. come into play which is why he allows her to stay at his place and buys her clothes. He also bought her a really nice necklace made of rare pink pearls, I think they might be demon pearls and it took him years to find enough to have the necklace made, they remind him of the sacred jewel. Inuyasha brought some girl home from that previously mentioned party and slept with her. Woke up in the morning to find her gone and his place robbed. I believe she also left him with an STD. He goes to Sesshomaru's place to get help from him and finds Kagome there alone while Sesshomaru is at work. I believe he tries to assault her again, maybe even makes some accusation about her sleeping with his brother. I think she uses her powers but it's not enough or she might have been tired or something. Sesshomaru arrives in time to stop him. Hmmm...I also remember that this was not completed.

I hope you all can help me find these.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/12/20 02:01 By Serena530.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Two stories that I just can't find 10 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 171
I came across this story last night while searching for the above mentioned fics. It is somewhat similar to the first story I mentioned. I hope this helps to rattle anyone's memory.

www.fanfiction.net/s/5651600/1/So-Say-The-Blood-Of-The-Moon

So Say The Blood Of The Moon By: brandypandyxxx
Its only happend once b4. The blood of the moon calls out, leaving Sesshomaru & Inuyasha fighting its power.Their eyes are as red as said moon & Sesshomaru is fighting more than anyone for it brings on lust & need and its Kagome who he is fighting with.
Rated: Fiction M - English - Romance/Drama - Kagome H., Sesshomaru - Chapters: 5 - Words: 4,193 - Reviews: 90 - Favs: 100 - Follows: 133 - Updated: Mar 10, 2011 - Published: Jan 8, 2010 - id: 5651600

Logged Logged
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Two stories that I just can't find 10 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 171
So I found the first story I was looking for.

Beneath the Red Moon
By: Sapphire Kyogre
Lunar eclipses are awe-inspiring now, but they were something else altogether in the Feudal Era... Oneshot. SessKag.
Rated: Fiction T - English - Romance - Sesshomaru, Kagome H. - Words: 9,111 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 70 - Follows: 12 - Published: Dec 27, 2009 - Status: Complete - id: 5616616

www.fanfiction.net/s/5616616/1/Beneath-the-Red-Moon

Logged Logged
Avalei
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Two stories that I just can't find 10 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 54
I've never read the second story but it sounds rather interesting. Good luck on finding it.

Logged Logged
KEdakumi
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Two stories that I just can't find 10 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 56
Gah! I've read the second one...I know I have (Inu couldn't figure out why he was so itchy after sleeping with that thief)... of all things to remember.... anyway... I'll nose around and see if I can find it.

Logged Logged

Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Yes! Someone else has read it. I was beginning to think I was the only one. I had totally forgot about the itchy part.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/01/10 01:32 By Serena530.
phishbon3s
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Two stories that I just can't find 10 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 31
The second fic is Getting Reacquainted by raindancer13. But sadly has been taken down for some reason.
Sorry. I liked that one too.

Logged Logged

When he heard a sound which was bitter sound and a sweet sound all at once, which began like hello and ended like goodbye. ~ The Storyteller

“And then, Dave made an improvised megaphone by using a squirrel, some strings and a megaphone.”
- The Narrator from Dave the Barbarian

Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Ah! Thank you. I had thought it might be raindancer13 or one other. It's nice to know that I was on the right track. I wonder why they took it down. Here's to hoping they're editing it to make it even better.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.