Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Been looking for a while...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Been looking for a while...
whisper74
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Been looking for a while... 10 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
Okay, so, im looking for two stories

In the first one, kagome and sesshomaru have sex, and right afterward sesshomaru tries to kill kagome. She, of course, feels betrayed, and runs off. I believe, she goes back through the well, but im not sure. Sesshomaru, realizes his mistake, but its already too late. Later, he finds her, and she has a full demon child. He, then has to win her back. Thats all i can remember

The other one, is definately a oneshot. In it, inuyasha, sees kagome and sesshomaru having sex. He sees sesshomaru speaking to kagome during the act, and he cant hear exactly what he is saying, but can hear kagome saying "NO." He runs to go get koga, to save kagome from his brother. He, pradictably, crashes the moment, and accuses sesshomaru of forcing kagome. Kag has to explain that she was willing, and then asks inuyasha why he just stood there and watched if he thought she was being forced. Then sesshomaru explains that he was trying to get kagome to agree to tell everyone that they are in a relationship, and have been for a while. She knows how inu will react, so she has been reluctant to tell them. That is what she was saying NO to, and sesshomaru was using sex to "convince" her to fess up.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Been looking for a while... 10 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 91
Don't know the first one, but the second is Perceptions. It's MA ONLY!
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/5041/1

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
Bloonie
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Been looking for a while... 10 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 5
I think I know the first one. Does Kagome have two full-demon children, a boy and a girl?

Logged Logged
kaoruhana
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Been looking for a while... 10 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 109
Hmm. The first one might be Blood Stained by Madison. I'm not sure though, since your description loosely matches the story's premise.

It's rated MA by the way.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/12/27 22:46 By kaoruhana. Reason: Typo
whisper74
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Been looking for a while... 10 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
I was afraid to add that there may have been two children (a boy and a girl). Sometimes i remember details from multiple stories, so i wasnt sure if there were two children, but i think there were

And, no, blood stained isnt it. I do remeber it being finished, and their sexual encounter was consensual

And yes, the second one was Perceptions! Thanks

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/12/28 00:25 By whisper74.
Bloonie
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Been looking for a while... 10 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 5
Then I think the first one you're looking for is In Heat by Teensie-sama. Rated MA
www.fanfiction.net/s/4594954/1/In-Heat

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.