Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
A little help finding...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: A little help finding...
Akay
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
A little help finding... 10 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 18
Hi!! Long time no post!

Today I was reading Mujitsu's "Visions" and saw the names Izanami and Izanagi and it reminded me of a story I read a while back.

The little bit I can remember was water was involved somehow.
Kagome in order to protect her village she was a sacrifice or offering to a god (probably water god) Sesshoumaru.
He takes her to his world and treats her well and I believe he falls in love with her first... I think.
I also vaguely remember her being watched by something evil I can't remember what.
If anyone remembers this and know if it's completed (or not) plz send it my way.

Thanks.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Fye
Pup
graphgraph
Re:A little help finding... 10 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 24
I think you're looking for With the Rain by Azurena. It's still ongoing and rated M, so no YIMS!

Logged Logged
Akay
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:A little help finding... (Again) 10 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 18
Thanks for the help with my first search. Here's a couple more:

The first one I read years ago on AFF.net
Kagome is engaged to get married and she and her fiancée go to an event (I think it's their engagement party) where she goes off "to the ladies room". She is actually going off to meet with a secret lover. Anyway she comes back and claim she was lost despite the fact she had been in that place several times. Turns out she is engaged to Sesshomaru and the man she had just slept with at the party was his own dad. It was a one shot.

The other I believe Kagome and Sesshoumaru have some kind of game going where they sleep with each other but the first to develop feelings or fall in love loses. I don't think it's Speaking Without Words but I will re-read it just to make sure.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/10/26 22:45 By Akay.
Akay
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:A little help finding... Class reunion story 10 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 18
Sesshoumaru pretended to need a tutor and wanted Kagome who was considered a nerd to tutor him. They eventually ended up secretly dating each other. Eventually they get married, have kids. Sesshoumaru is keeping himself out of the spotlight for his family. He and Kagome choose not to go the first class reunion but reluctantly decide to attend this one and none of his former friends knows he's married to Kagome, while she is telling her and Sesshoumaru's story to her friends.

Story definitely not for YIM's.
Please Help

Logged Logged
Avalei
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:A little help finding... 10 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 54
The last one is in Trapped by sesshou_lover Chapter 15. No YIM's

Logged Logged
Debbi Comeau
Pup
graphgraph
Re:A little help finding... 10 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 9
The story you're looking for is called Class Reunion.
It's under Trapped by sesshou_lover, chapter 15

Logged Logged
Debbi Comeau
Pup
graphgraph
Re:A little help finding... 10 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 9
No YIM's

Logged Logged
Fye
Pup
graphgraph
Re:A little help finding... (Again) 10 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 24
Akay wrote:
The other I believe Kagome and Sesshoumaru have some kind of game going where they sleep with each other but the first to develop feelings or fall in love loses. I don't think it's Speaking Without Words but I will re-read it just to make sure.

Could this one be A Blue Ribbon by Stella Mira? It's rated MA, so no YIMs!

Logged Logged
Akay
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:A little help finding... Something Else 10 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 18
For the past couple of weeks I been thinking about a particular story but of course I can't remember the title. I do remember it was Sess/Kag (but I don't remember their story line)

The part I remember the most is that after Kaede passed away Inuyasha left to live with Sango and Miroku only to find that Sango was already dead. Eventually Miroku dies and he and Shippo stay for a while with their kids and grandkids until it seems that everyone that remembers them is dying. They eventually leave that village as well deciding to meet up every 100 years or so at a particular place just to make sure the other is alive and well. Inuyasha stumbles upon this wolf demon tribe and falls in love with that Den's leader's daughter and they become mates.

That's all I can remember. Can someone point me in the right direction.

Logged Logged
Akay
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:A little help finding... Something Else 10 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 18
Just bumping this post to see if anyone recognized the story from my last post. I'm still looking for it and it driving me crazy that i don't remember the title.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/03/18 00:48 By Akay.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.