Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
have a question and looking for story.
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: have a question and looking for story.
Jas
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
have a question and looking for story. 10 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 1
the story that I'm looking for is not a S+K. Is someone willing to help me find it?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
CritterWhisperer
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:have a question and looking for story. 10 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 47
Many members here are also fans of other Inuyasha pairings, as well as other fandoms, and many are willing to try to help other members find stories of all kinds. Just let us know whatever details you can remember, and hopefully someone will recognize the story.

Logged Logged

I tagged . . . err, claimed Sesshoumaru's cute, elfin ears in the Dokuga Claiming Game
Jas
Pup
graphgraph
Re:have a question and looking for story. 10 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 1
The story thar I am looking for is. Inuyasha and Kagome find an orphan half demon baby. Take the child in as her own. the baby gets hungry so Kagome breastfeed him even though she has no milk. until one day she produces milk. she take the baby to her time her mom thinks that the baby is both Kagome and Inuyasha's baby. so her mother takes her to the doctor to see if she is still a virgin and why she produce in breastmilk.

Logged Logged
landofthekwt
Pup
graphgraph
Re:have a question and looking for story. 10 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 8
The Lucky Ones by terri Botta www.mediaminer.org/fanfic/view_st.php/54993
rated X no YIMs

Logged Logged
Jas
Pup
graphgraph
Re:have a question and looking for story. 10 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 1
Yes this is the story thank you

Logged Logged
snowangel1525
Pup
graphgraph
Re:have a question and looking for story. 9 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
Hey! I'm trying to find a story. I lost it years ago. Every so often I revive the search. However it was Sess/Kag and it was called Finger Paintings. I remember that Sess was a college professor of some sort and I can't recall is Kagome was a student or not...I feel like there was a very important library involved somewhere....it's been years so it may or may not have been taken down, but I know sometimes people save fics on their computer *hopeful* or maybe i'm just looking in the wrong areas.

Help!

Thanks

Logged Logged
Kairou Watoshimi
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:have a question and looking for story. 9 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 19
snowangel1525 wrote:
Hey! I'm trying to find a story. I lost it years ago. Every so often I revive the search. However it was Sess/Kag and it was called Finger Paintings. I remember that Sess was a college professor of some sort and I can't recall is Kagome was a student or not...I feel like there was a very important library involved somewhere....it's been years so it may or may not have been taken down, but I know sometimes people save fics on their computer *hopeful* or maybe i'm just looking in the wrong areas.

Help!

Thanks

You should probably open up a new thread for this.

While I wasn't able to find Finger Paintings, I did find the Author on LiveJournal (at least I think so): Reiku. She has her journal friend-locked so if you are friends with her on LiveJournal, she might have posted it there. Maybe you can somehow get in contact with her.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.