Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Healed in a hot spring?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Healed in a hot spring?
Dlat
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Healed in a hot spring? 10 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 3
Have you ever suddenly remembered a random scene from a fanfic and then become overwhelmed with an urge to read it, even if you're in the middle of another story? Well, I have just had that happen to me. Tough thing is, I CANNOT for the life of me remember what the title is! And I've searched my fanfiction bookmarks from A to Z.....

The scene I remember opens with Kagome regaining consciousness and realizing she's in a hot spring with Sesshoumaru. She tries to move from her position cradled in his arm[s] (I can't remember if he has one or two in the story), but he tells her to be still because she is currently too weak to move and that is why they are in the spring. To heal her. They are not romantically active at this point (and I want to say that this happens at least before the halfway point in the story, but I can't be sure) and so it's a completely innocent scene. I want to say that they are doing this because Kagome in some way severely depleted her reiki in some battle, but I have another nagging feeling that maybe it's caused by a scorned lover physically hurting Kagome when she doesn't choose him. I also remember that Kagome is traveling with Sesshoumaru instead of the usual Inu-crew for this story, but I don't remember if there's a specific reason for her travels with him i.e. a quest, journey, what have you.

I realize that isn't much to go on, but if anyone can help, I would greatly appreciate it. I would very much like to read this story again and although I am sure I have it bookmarked somewhere, I have over two hundred stories bookmarked and one can only skim chapters so fast. Thanks again!

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Dlat
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Healed in a hot spring? 10 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 3
Edit: FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just had to scan half my fanfiction collection to find it.

It's "My Experiment" by ShadowsWeaver1 on Spark for anyone who was wondering. Here's a link.

dokuga.com/spark/story/5054/1

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story is rated MA, no YIMs!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/11/18 07:14 By wiccanmethuselah.

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.