Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
What is this fic called?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: What is this fic called?
bookgirl813
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
What is this fic called? 10 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 76
I don't recall if it was completed or not but the basics of this story was that Sesshomaru and Kagome end up traveling to different times and places, searching for their way back to the Feudal Era and I think they are looking for items. I think at one point they ran into Robin Hood? Eventually they become very close... But I don't remember if they ever make it back. Ugh, so little to go on and it's be ages since I read it.

Ring any bells?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
cakeiton
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:What is this fic called? 10 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 55
That sounds like Besides You in Time by RosieB. For sure MA and I think it is forever incomplete, but I loved the story anyways.
m.fanfiction.net/s/4449717/1/Beside-You-in-Time
Well, maybe not, because I don't remember Peter Pan.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/11/14 23:51 By cakeiton.

bookgirl813
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:What is this fic called? 10 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 76
After rereading a few chapters, I'll have to say it's not the fic I'm looking for. Beside You is more about Kagome being immortal and her journeys with Sesshomaru over time.

The one I'm looking for has them actually traveling to different times.

Logged Logged
insomniac_amy
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:What is this fic called? 10 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 95
It's been a very long time since I read it, but could it be this one?

Seven Feudal Fairy Tales by ladybattousai
After reading a poetry scroll amongst the relics once belonging to Inuyasha's mother, Kagome traps herself and Sesshoumaru in another world, where they must journey through seven, different fairy tales and complete the poem if they wish to return home.

Rated MA! So no YIMs

Logged Logged

I claimed Shippo`s mushroom in the claim game.

Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun.
bookgirl813
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:What is this fic called? 10 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 76
Nope, I remember that one. Though this is a good attempt and very similar.

The one I recall has them going to either Ancient Greece or Olympus (it's been a while). It's there that I recall they finally consummate their 'attraction.' I think the last updates had them in Egypt and I think they though Sesshomaru was a God?

Ugh, it's so unclear...

Thanks Amy.

Logged Logged
kaoruhana
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:What is this fic called? 10 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 109
Are you looking for "The Wild Hunt" by Pensierri32?

The Wild Hunt

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story is rated M, no YIMs!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/11/16 09:54 By wiccanmethuselah.
Sarah C
Pup
graphgraph
Re:What is this fic called? 10 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 35
I remember this one. It starts out with Kagome reading a scroll (the scroll is mean and actually burns her) that calls Sesshomaru to her. Sesshomaru finds a similar scroll in his castle and makes her read it. She knows it's a bad idea so convinces him to take her to the well before she reads it. The scrolls take them on a journey through several realms and they have to solve a riddle and collect something in each place. The first place they go to is Atlantis (they wake up naked in a bed in the temple), where and evil demon causes the island's destruction as they are leaving (they needed to collect a pearl).

One place they go is Sherwood Forest, where they meet Robin Hood and Kagome competes in the shooting contest for the golden arrow. There is an image depicting how Sesshomaru protects her by taking an arrow for her (the image is of a savage red-eyed sesshomaru standing over a sprawled Kagome).

Other places include Mt Olympus, where Sesshomaru marks Kagome as his mate (I think, it could be as his intended), and Ancient Egypt, where pharoh tries to take Kagome as his concubine and that evil demon makes a reappearance (Sesshomaru goes around in a smaller version of his demon form).

I think the story is incomplete with them still in Egypt. Does this sound familiar? I couldn't find it in my favorites, so I don't think I can help more than that.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/11/16 02:01 By Sarah.
bookgirl813
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:FOUND - What is this fic called? 10 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 76
Sarah - that's the one! I thought I had it favorited as well - makes me wonder if the writer took it down. That would just be... unfortunate.

Edit: I found it!

Fallen by DawnFire_Ice

"Where did demons come from?" Such an innocent question will lead Kagome on the adventure of a life time. With the discovery of an ancient scroll and an accidental summoning spell Kagome gains an unwilling partner in her search for the answers. Why are they being sent through time and space and what is the true meaning of the "treasures" that they are gathering? Warning: major character deaths in first chapter. *Lemons in later chapters*

Rating: MA ?-? Universe: Alternate ?-? Status: Incomplete ?-? Category: Chapter Stories ?-? Created: 05 Aug 2009 ?-? Updated: 12 Nov 2012
Genre: Action, Angst, Dark, Drama, Erotica, Friendship, Humor, Romance, Tragedy ?-? Chapters: 27 ?-? Reviews: 157 ?-? Words: 57,407 ?-? Reads: 53,731

Thanks everyone for your help!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/11/16 09:44 By aijoinu. Reason: Found it!
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.