Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Does anyone remember..?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Does anyone remember..?
Chopsticks
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Does anyone remember..? 10 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
Does anyone remember a story where Kagome is blind and she meets Sesshomaru at some sort of restaurant because their booths are facing each other and he thinks she staring at him so he comes up to her and finds she cant see. Then they start dating but sess is embarrassed of her blindness and asks her not to use her white cane when they go out.

I don't believe the story was very long, could have been a oneshot, a chapter, or a few chapters. I do believe it was complete though.

Much appreciated

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
KEdakumi
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Does anyone remember..? 10 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 56
crud...I've read that one. She was upset when she realized why he wanted her to leave the cane behind...if I remember right, she broke up with him over it, but by that time he realized it didn't bother him as much as it had at first, but he had to so some making up..... sorry....wish I could remember the name.... I'll nose through my favorites to see if I can find it

Logged Logged

whisper74
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Does anyone remember..? 10 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
I believe you are looking for The Tale of the Blind, by Suburban Thrills. You can find it on the spark site.

It is rated NC-17, so no YIMs!

Logged Logged
Chopsticks
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Does anyone remember..? 10 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
Yay your both right thanks a lot! this story is really great!!

Now I realize it was incomplete. I wonder if anyone knows how to contact the author Suburban Thrills ? you cant leave comments on the story or message the author.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.