Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Need help finding a fic please
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Need help finding a fic please
Krystle
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Need help finding a fic please 10 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
I read this fic a long time ago and am not sure what website it's on but the scenes I remember are these
1. Sesshoumaru joins his pack with Inuyasha's and I think they fight for alpha
position.
2. Kagome and Sesshoumaru fight because he wants her to stay with the children while the others fight and he makes her see reason
3. Kagome makes Shippo an amulet that protects him
4. Koga shows up while Kagome is with the children, becomes mad when she claims them as hers and then kidnaps her and puts her in a really dark cave. Sesshoumaru saves her.
I know it isn't much but if anyone can help it would be appreciated. the story is also complete

Edit: Some other things I remember is that Sesshoumaru is slightly OOC he is tough but fair and does not struggle with his attraction to Kagome very much. It doesn't have much angst that I remember and Kagome is very mature acting but insecure in some parts.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/10/10 18:57 By ladycalalily.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Onliime
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Need help finding a fic please 10 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 10
Are you sure these are all from the same fic? 1 sounds like She who the Prophesy Foretold. 2 and 4 sound like Her Destiny. Not sure if that helps but they are still both awesome fics.

Logged Logged

INUYASHA\\\'S DOGGY EARS ARE MINE! I claimed them in The Claiming Game.
Krystle
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Need help finding a fic please 10 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
thanks for the help but it's not either one of those

Logged Logged
alatera
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Need help finding a fic please 10 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 39
it might be Destined for me another story by cindygirl but its on fanfiction.net not here
www.fanfiction.net/s/2632933/1/Destined-for-Me Its rated M no no YIMS.

Logged Logged
Krystle
Pup
graphgraph
thanks for the help but thats not it

Logged Logged
Fubuki
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Need help finding a fic please 10 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 134
Try Trust, by DemonLordlover
May just be still at the end of my link,but probably not.
www.a-single-spark.com/fanficread.php?fid=5622&cid=1
Be darned if I can remember the rating, but will put it at an MA, To protect myself from Wiccans wrath

The bits you remember, are up the middle a bit towards the end,

Logged Logged

the very well beaten and freshly tenderized demon was carried away by his friends
Krystle
Pup
graphgraph
thanks but thats not it either

Logged Logged
Fubuki
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Need help finding a fic please 10 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 134
Finally getting a bit more control, Sesshomaru started again. “There will be rules to the battle. No weapons will be used. Because I am a full demon and Inuyasha is only half, I will not be allowed to transform or allow my beast control. My swords will be removed, as well as my armour. Inuyasha will keep the Tetsusaiga to prevent a transformation but will not draw it or use it in any way. Since the cloak of the fire rat serves as a kind of armour for him, we have agreed to fight without any protection to the upper body. Just hakama will be allowed. Since my poison acts as an additional weapon, in most circumstances I would not be allowed to use it unless the opponent had a similar asset but,” he paused for a moment, wishing he didn’t have to draw her attention to it. “because I am missing my left arm my poison will be allowed as the equalizer, compensating for my disadvantage.” He watched her eyes for any negative signs but saw none. He was a bit relieved. At least she didn’t grimace at the thought. “The fight will be either until one of us loses consciousness and thus loses or one submits to the other, accepting them as their alpha. It will be a very serious battle but the goal is not to kill but to force the other to submit, thus establishing authority. No one will die. The battle will probably be long. No one may interfere. There is a reason, though, that I had to tell you all of this.” He was sure that this was where all hell was going to break loose again. This was the part that was really going to piss her off, way more than before.

Kagome was looking at him with a serious look in her eyes. “Go on. Tell me why I needed to know all this in detail.” Her voice was just as serious as her eyes, if not more so, and he knew this would not turn out well, but it had to be done.

“Kagome, as the alpha female, it is your responsibility to observe the battle to ensure the rules are followed. You are the one will declare the battle over if one of us falls unconscious. You must be the witness if one chooses to submit and end the fight. It is also your duty to announce the new alpha to the pack once it has been decided.”

#2 This is so unfair! Just because I'm the only mother I get left behind to baby-sit while the others go off to battle!’ Completely devoted to her adopted son Kagome wasn't that upset at being chosen to guard the kids. What bothered her was the reason she was here chasing after butterflies while the rest of the group were dodging fireballs. She knew it was more for her protection, than any real preference at her being the baby-sitter.

#3 Following the sweet scent of the miko, Sesshomaru came upon a door built into the rock wall. Having no difficulty seeing in the dark, he quickly broke the door down with a small green blast of youkai, released with a wave of his hand. Stepping over the debris he saw Kagome sitting with legs crossed in the centre of the cavern on top of a pile of furs. Quickly striding to her side he saw the relief upon her face upon sensing his aura in the darkness.

#4 Hearing the name of the missing miko, Rin began to cry even harder, her sobs being replaced by great gasping hiccups. Sesshomaru reached out to Rin, hoping to calm the girl down so he could get some answers when his hand was repelled by an invisible barrier. Shippo, seeing his difficulty, removed an object he had over his neck, thus allowing the barrier to drop. Once he could sense it gone, Sesshomaru grabbed both children up into his arms and tried to calm them down.

#5 Scared out of her mind, Kagome almost believed herself back in the stone cell with a chained demon lord. It wasn't until she tried to move that she was able to shake that worry. ‘This isn't stone. I feel like I'm laying on fur. It's so dark, I can't even see my hand in front of my face!’ Fumbling around in the dark, trying to find something, anything, to give her a clue as to her location, Kagome tried to keep her mind off her captor without success.

‘How could he do this to me! I thought we were friends! Not only did he actually hit me, but he hurt Shippo! I'm so stupid. All those times Inuyasha told me to let him fight Kouga and I defended that wolf. I should have let Inuyasha kick his ass a long time ago and I wouldn't be here now in this mess!’

Logged Logged

the very well beaten and freshly tenderized demon was carried away by his friends
Krystle
Pup
graphgraph
thats it! thanks I guess I thought Trust was a different story

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Need help finding a fic please 10 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 277
As far as I know, the only place "Trust" is available online is on the Demonlordlover2 Yahoo!Group. If you need the link, please let me know!

~~Wiccan~~
PS - And, yes, it IS rated MA, so no YIMs! Thanks, Fubuki!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/10/11 10:32 By wiccanmethuselah.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Honnie
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Need help finding a fic please 10 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
BUMP!! Hi! I feel like a fan girl right now, I joined this account just to get this story trust. I've been looking for it forever to read. I swear I read it once a year! But my yahoo account got all jazzed up. Search for mimimomophy on the yahoo groups. How would I get the story? Do u have to crate a new account? Please let me know *bows*

Logged Logged
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Need help finding a fic please 10 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 171
I'm confused. I came across this thread yesterday and read the story 'Trust' but I didn't see that first scene anywhere. There had been no fight for who would be alpha. Are you sure that scene came from that story?

Logged Logged
Fubuki
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Need help finding a fic please 10 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 134
1. Sesshoumaru joins his pack with Inuyasha's and I think they fight for alpha
position.

this is She who the prophecy foretold, by Sunset Miko

2. Kagome and Sesshoumaru fight because he wants her to stay with the children while the others fight and he makes her see reason
3. Kagome makes Shippo an amulet that protects him
4. Koga shows up while Kagome is with the children, becomes mad when she claims them as hers and then kidnaps her and puts her in a really dark cave. Sesshoumaru saves her.

2,3,and 4 are all parts of Trust by DemonLord Lover and are MA, so no yims please

Logged Logged

Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Need help finding a fic please 10 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 171
Ah. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.