Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
I know you guys can help
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: I know you guys can help
whisper74
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
I know you guys can help 10 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
Okay, so im hoping these two scenes i remember are from the same fic. If not, then i guess im looking for two...

So, the first scene is a little vague. Sesshomaru owes kagome a debt of some sort. In return for payment, he agrees to train kagome to fight. He give her into the keeping of his trainer when he was a pup (i want to say it was a cat youkai) he trains kag in the art of battle. In the ensuing time kag and sessh, form a relationship.

The next scene, and im pretty sure its from the same fic, but just in case...

Sess and inuyasha have a monumental fight, where they really try to kill each other. In the process, they fall into a frozen lake, and kagome jumps in to save them. She realizes that she can only save one, and even though, she is in love with sesshomaru, she decides that the world would be a better place with inuyasha, so she saves him. The two brothers' swords remain at the bottom of the lake, protected by an evil spirit that spawned from the brothers hatred. I dont remember how, but sesshomaru makes it out of the lake, as well, and later finds out that kagome saved his brother, instead of him. I believe, kagome also gets frostbite onher fingers, and a female demon, that they are staying with, has to snap her fingers off, so they can grow back. I also think, that eventually, inuyasha ends up with that same female demon in the end, but im not sure

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Avalei
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:I know you guys can help 10 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 54
That would be Atonement by Miss Kagura
Rated MA, so childrens please.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/10/06 22:18 By Avalei.
insomniac_amy
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:I know you guys can help 10 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 95
whisper74 wrote:
[quote]Okay, so im hoping these two scenes i remember are from the same fic. If not, then i guess im looking for two...

So, the first scene is a little vague. Sesshomaru owes kagome a debt of some sort. In return for payment, he agrees to train kagome to fight. He give her into the keeping of his trainer when he was a pup (i want to say it was a cat youkai) he trains kag in the art of battle. In the ensuing time kag and sessh, form a relationship.

[/quote

This scene reminds me of Chapter 11/12 from Tragic Blessings of the Shikon no Tama by Mistress Sianna

[url=dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/287/1]ragic Blessings of the Shikon no Tama[/url]
*Fixed* After the final battle with Naraku, Kagome is the lone survivor of her group. She seeks the one who has power over death for help. Will he help her, or send her away? The true purpose of the Shikon jewel revealed! And, a new enemy emerges.

Rated MA so No YIMs!

Logged Logged

I claimed Shippo`s mushroom in the claim game.

Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun.
whisper74
Pup
graphgraph
Re:I know you guys can help 10 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
Thanks guys! Apparently, i WAS looking for two different fics! These are exactly what i was looking for. Thanks so much!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.