Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Can't remember this one...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Can't remember this one...
EC
Whelp
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Can't remember this one... 10 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 29
I don't remember where I first read it. What I remember is that it is alt universe in that Kagome is not a miko. She and a friend were down by a river when Sesshomaru comes upon them (he may have been in heat). He takes the first girl, Kagome runs away, but he comes after her too. Both girls are brought to his castle and both end up pregnant. I don't remember much more from the story other than Kagome's pups are stillborn, probably from her being to young to successfully carry youkai pups. Sesshomaru also never knows her name and Kagome dies without him ever knowing her name. I'm pretty sure this story is on Dokuga, at the very least on Spark.

Thanks for your help!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Avalei
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Can't remember this one... 10 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 54
Ive read this one. I can't remember the name either I know it's a oneshot. I think they were bathing when he sees them.After she loses the first baby because she was too young to have children he gets her pregnant again but has to leave, he puts her sister in charge and she kills Kagome out of jealousy. I hope someone can tell you the name. You have me wanting to read this again.
Edit I found it Its called Obsession by Calpernia the Forlorn Rated R on spark

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/09/30 23:17 By Avalei.
EC
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Can't remember this one... 10 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 29
That's the one! Thanks for your help! I don't suppose you'd be able to help with another one that's been plaguing me. I believe that there was a war and Kagome was going to fight with the West. The only thing I remember with any certainty was that a group of children arrived at the Western Palace during the preparations. The children were human, youkai, and hanyou, one of them being a snake hanyou. She was very suspicious of everyone and was an unofficial leader of the group of kids. I'm pretty sure I read this on Dokuga sometime in the last year or two.

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Can't remember this one... 10 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 277
I believe you're looking for "Running Up That Hill" by The Hatter Theory, long a fave of mine. I just KNOW that she'll finish it some day as well:

http://www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/6241/1

Rated MA, NO YIMs!!

Enjoy!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

EC
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Can't remember this one... 10 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 29
That's the one! Wiccan - you are the most awesome person ever! Thank you!

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Can't remember this one... 10 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 277
LOL, you are most welcome, m'dear!!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.