Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Help finding story
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Help finding story
cassandra
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Help finding story 10 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 16
I need help finding a story I read some time ago. I'm pretty sure I read it on this site. I'm not sure what it's called. In this story Kagome is going to college and Sesshomaru makes a bet with his friends to take Kagome's virginity. At a party he does it but accidently marks her as his mate. He tells her it was all a mistake and he only did it because of a ten dollar bet. He made her keep quiet about it. She finds out she's pregnant and doesn't tell him. His friends start being mean to her and she decided to move in with her cousin and take online classes. As time wore on she turned into a demon. One day at a restaurant his family sees her and sees the mark on her head. They find out about the whole thing and have her move in with them because she was sick. Sorr folks I know this is a long explaination. I just wanted to know if anyone knows what this story is called?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Help finding story 10 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 277
I believe you're looking for "Winds of Change" by KogasAngel. You can find it on the 'A Single Spark' archive here:

http://www.dokuga.com/spark/story/1876/1

This story is rated NC-17... NO YIMs!!

Enjoy!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

cassandra
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Help finding story 10 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 16
That's the one! Thank you for your help!

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Help finding story 10 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 277
You are most welcome!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.