Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Can you help me find Headlocked?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Can you help me find Headlocked?
Emiko
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Can you help me find Headlocked? 10 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 59
Headlocked is a great, GREAT older Sess/Kag story that I have read and reread numerous times - sorry, can't remember the author, it's been so long. It used to be found on ff.net, however the link is no longer active and I did not archive it. I've tried for days searching to find it again and have yet to meet success. I am hoping, praying, wishing that one of you may know of an alternate location where I may once again enjoy it's greatness.

Here's the premise . . .

Sesshoumaru is attacked or somehow very hurt. Rin rushes to find InuYasha's group in order to convince Kagome to help Sesshy. Kagome agrees and tends to Sesshoumaru's wounds. He is somehow injured and is unconscious/incapacitated for some time, so Kagome takes it upon herself to care for him under he recovers, which includes washing the blood and dirt from Sesshoumaru's hair. However, during this time, she starts having romantic dreams of some mystery man. In the end, Sesshoumaru get's better and has to leave and in the last dream, her dream man tells her "Don't go" or something to that effect. She ends up discovering that the dreams are of her and Sesshoumaru (I believe the story is that her dreams where a manifestation of his desires while unconcious during recovery from his wounds). She searches for him and find him on the bank of the same river from her dream and her and Sesshy confess thier feelings and have a happy ever after.

Please, please, please help reunite me with this story! I'll <3 you forever (or at least give you cookies)!!! Thanks guys! =)

<3 L

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Can you help me find Headlocked? 10 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 78
Wow, that sounds like a great fanfic. I searched for any fanfic with that title under Inuyasha or Sesshomaru, and was amazed by how many stories from this fandom CONTAIN the word "headlock", but could find none with that actual title. I hope someone out there finds it, because I would love to read it too.

Logged Logged
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Definitely not on Archive of Our Own, unless it's under a different title.

Logged Logged
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Not on Media Miner

Logged Logged
Emiko
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Can you help me find Headlocked? 10 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 59
Thx for trying guys!!! I have not had any luck either on all the typical fanfiction sites. It used to be on ff.net, but I'm assuming the author took it down. I was hoping perhaps someone had a copy. Due to worries of plagiarism, I expect that would probably be frowned upon, but it was such a well written, great story!! I really wished it was lingering around somewhere.

Oh well, thanks again! I appreciate it!

<3 L

Logged Logged
Emiko
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Can you help me find Headlocked? 9 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 59
Bumping the thread. Had someone message me back when the thread was active saying they had a copy, but computer issues kept me from replying before the message was deleted (shooting myself in the foot here). Something reminded me that I miss this story dearly. If anyone has a version, I'd love you forever (although mating is not in my future, =P )!

Me haz oreo truffles (>>>>>>> cookies!)

Thx!!!,

<3 L

Logged Logged
mango
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Can you help me find Headlocked? 9 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 72
I'm almost positive I've read this story before. Have you tried spark? I will do some digging and see if I can find anything!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.