Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Waiting for maturity
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Waiting for maturity
Somebody
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Waiting for maturity 10 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 13
How about this one:

This was a modern story. I remember Kagome was being watched by Sesshoumaru (or his people) and her mom was in on it. I think Kagome was betrothed to him or claimed by him. So frustrating that I can't remember. He provided protection from a distance and Kagome had no clue (even of his existence?) He was waiting until she matured to approach her. She got attacked on the way home, and one of his people (Inuyasha?) protected her and took her back home where she was comforted by her mom. A phone call was made to Sess and he was slightly upset that his schedule to claim her got pushed up. I think he wanted to wait until she finished school or was 21. When he got there, Kagome found out about everything that happened over the years and she convince him to mate her that night. The end.

I may be thinking of another story, but Kagome may have even met him at a festival when she was little and got separated from her mom.

Its not Unspoiled or the Benefactor, but a similar theme. Does it sound familiar? Can anyone remember?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Kayelyn
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Waiting for maturity 10 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 19
I think you are looking for Dance With The Devil by Mujitsu. This story is rated MA, so no YIMs!

Logged Logged

I write to tell stories. I believe that there a some professions in the world that will last forever: doctor or a nurse, teacher, builder and a storyteller. I write also to become myself, more so day by day. Writing is a way to shape out visible and invisible, in myself as well as in the world.
Eppu Nuotio
Somebody
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Waiting for maturity 10 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 13
That's it! Thank you so much, Kayelyn!! How did I forget? I love Mujitsu!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.