Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
I'm going NUTS!!!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: I'm going NUTS!!!
Neochaotic
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
I'm going NUTS!!! 10 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
So I have been looking or this Fanfic for months now -_- Basically All I can remember about the story is that Inu no Taisho is a main character but he is a ghost, Sessho hurts kags and she flees to the future and Kagome ends up having Sessho's kids but [twins, one boy and one girl] The girl pup is born with some health problems. When Kagome comes back he finds her because the census was taken for a village in the western lands and it showed 1 more peson than was allowed. Inuyasha and Kagome beat one another up because Inu was mad Kags left even tho she promised to stay. sessho has a mate but still wants to be with Kags. Something else that might help is I remember Kagome taking pics of the kids and Inu no Taisho brought one back to Sessho in the Fuedal era. Please help!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/07/24 17:14 By Neochaotic.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Neochaotic
Pup
graphgraph
Re:I'm going NUTS!!! 10 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
Thanks to anyone that looked for me, this story is actually on Fanfictiion.net it's called Sins of the father. The link is below:

www.fanfiction.net/s/3412090/1/Sins-of-the-Father

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story is rated MA here on the 'Spark archive, no YIMs!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/07/25 13:28 By wiccanmethuselah.
Neochaotic
Pup
graphgraph
Re:I'm going NUTS!!! 10 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
As it turns out... this was not the story I was looking for, but still a VERY good story after SEARCHING AND SEARCHING I FINALLY FOUND IT!!!!!!!

www.fanfiction.net/s/4942946/1/The-Creation-of-Naraku-s-Greatest-Spawn-Kagome

This story is rated MA, no YIMs!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/07/26 15:15 By Neochaotic.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.