Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Back for more
sillya
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Back for more 10 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
Looking for another fic (two exactly):

Lord of the South and East(?) ask "with" the Lord of the West Kagome and her pack to help defeat Naraku. Sesshoumaru really, really doesn't like the idea. Truth be told Kagome also doesn't but she goes along with if the other Lords will "hold" back Sessoumaru 'cause he really, really doesn't like the idea. So they agree but till they wait and organise everything out Sesshoumaru makes Kags and the rest work in the shiro: Kags first in the kitchen with a bear/"horse" demon then helps Jaken out in private (but of course Sesshy knows otherwise after a while...), Inuyasha will beat up the troops, Sango is making swords, Miroku is going/coming around making him a mediator(?).

The another one I am totally not sure if this is real or just an idea for a fic: Kagome lives with Shippo in the modern(?)era. Kags and Sesshy meet but they hate each other at first sight because of a spilled coffee(?). Than it comes to light that they work with each other. You know what's next? War... Or something like that but Shippo has a good idea: matchmaking. Total disaster.

Thanks for helping and I hope it was a good idea to make a new thread. If not I am sorry.

sillya

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
KEdakumi
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Back for more 10 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 56
Isn't the first one the one where Sesshoumaru gets very injured or loses control of his 'beast' and basically latches onto Kagome almost like a teddy bear and he won't let her go, even to bath, until he heals?

Logged Logged

sillya
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Back for more 10 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
No, I am sure that is another story. But I like that also.

Logged Logged
phishbon3s
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Back for more 10 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 31
I do believe the first on is Kagome's Trial by firevixen73

Kagome has a problem, a very big problem. Inuyasha would kill her if he knew, hell, Sesshomaru would help. Really what could she say to them? 'Your fathers ghost is stalking me, trying to make me save Sesshomaru's life'...that's not going to go over well

In it InuPapa (as a spirit) has decided that Kagome is gonna help him get this sons to work together... even if it kills her. Which InuPapa just might do... She cannot tell anyone what is going on cause Papa zaps her and steals her speach everytime she tries. She is suffering through most of this fic. It is unfinished and very long. The boys are not seeing eye to eye and Papa is mad. He tries to kill her several times for her failure.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/07/24 15:30 By phishbon3s.

When he heard a sound which was bitter sound and a sweet sound all at once, which began like hello and ended like goodbye. ~ The Storyteller

“And then, Dave made an improvised megaphone by using a squirrel, some strings and a megaphone.”
- The Narrator from Dave the Barbarian

sillya
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Back for more 10 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
Yes that's it! Thanks!! I thought I forgot somebody... Inupapa.... But you have admit it's funny XD mean lets make Kags crazy! hehehehe

Thanks again

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.