Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Kagome, Sesshoumaru and a dance
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Kagome, Sesshoumaru and a dance
sillya
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Kagome, Sesshoumaru and a dance 10 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
HI!

Looking for a M rating(?) fic which is set in modern day Tokyo. Kagome's sister (I think) is Kikyo whose lover is Sessoumaru. Kagome is with Inuyasha but Kikyo and Inuyasha became lovers. The story started with Kagome telling Sessoumaru about the treachery with pictures as evidence (I am not sure).

Then Kags invite Sesshoumaru to a club to meet her friends and for a dance. Kikyo and Inuyasha will come and get an ass kicking by everybody. Sparks are flying between Kagome and Sesshoumaru so they go to one of Taisho's apartment in a tower somewhere in the city. I also remember when they bond there is a binding white(?) light and power backflash(?) that people can see and feel for a long distance too. The story is WIP.

Thanks in advance for helping

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
mango
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Kagome, Sesshoumaru and a dance 10 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 72
Do you know how to dance? by sugar0o

Rated MA no yims plz

I would link it but my computer is messed up again and won't let me sorry!

Logged Logged
Fubuki
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Kagome, Sesshoumaru and a dance 10 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 134
the only url I have is this one, inu.adultfanfiction.net/story.php?no=600092942&chapter=1
BUT it may be restricted owing to previous thefts of the authoress works

Logged Logged

the very well beaten and freshly tenderized demon was carried away by his friends
DemonQueen17
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Kagome, Sesshoumaru and a dance 10 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 66
It is also on Dokuga (rated MA, NO YIMS). She is in the process of rewriting it. However, she's been r0onapped by real life. She's been a very busy r0o.

Logged Logged

Everyone has their addictions. Mine are fanfiction, Sesshomaru and KARMA!!!!!!!!!!

Bakusaiga is mine via the Claiming Game thread.
sillya
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome, Sesshoumaru and a dance 10 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
Thanks! It was sugar0o's story. I feel like beating my head into the wall. Or just facepalming. I was looking for this story now for the whole week, the author's profile also open, I have the story in my favorites but of course I can't find ot without help.

I feel really pathetic...... But thanks again for the help, now I can finally re-read it. www.dokuga.com/components/com_kunena/template/dokuga/images/english/emoticons/w00t.png

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.