Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Been looking for a long time.
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Been looking for a long time.
Jessie
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Been looking for a long time. 10 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 1
Alrighty, I'm looking for a lengthy fanfiction. Even if the fanfiction is no longer available to read I would love if someone could at least tell me the name.

I recall the story takes place after the Shikon is completed. Inuyasha betrays Kagome and his wish on the jewel to become a demon backfires on him. Kagome ends up in her time as an inuyoukai. After that it gets a bit fuzzy but I remember she ends up working for Sesshoumaru and that she moonlighted as something of a more adult variety.

If anyone knows what fanfiction this is and can provide a link or even just a name please do! It's driving me mad. :c

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moonlight Silk
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Been looking for a long time. 10 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 37
Hey Jessie I think the story that you are looking for might be 'To Wash It All Away' by Crystal Echoes, it is here on Dokuga. I am not completely sure but check it out and see. I tried to copy and paste the link here but it is not allowing me to do so.

The story is rated MA, and it is CU/AU. All the best!

Logged Logged
Jessie
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Been looking for a long time. 10 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 1
I looked over the fanfiction and although her method of leaving the Sengoku jidai is pretty much the same the story that comes after doesn't seem right. In the fanfiction I am looking for she is out of school and does not interact with her past classmates much if at all, and I don't recall there being much POV from the past. It's definitely majority modern-era. But I am glad for the link, it looks like it will be a good read.

Any other suggestions as to which fanfiction I might be looking for?

Logged Logged
Moonlight Silk
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Been looking for a long time. 10 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 37
I cannot think of nothing right now but if i do I would definitely let you know. And if I were you I wouldn't worry too much about it, I am sure one of our wonderful and insightful members will find the story for you. It sounds like a great story. Goodluck!

Logged Logged
alatera
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Been looking for a long time. 10 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 39
Any other parts you remember from the story? To Wash It All Away was rewritten and has changed from the original version.

Logged Logged
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Been looking for a long time. 10 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 171
I think this might be the one you're looking for...Kagome's Blue Light
Rated T

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.