Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Sesshoumaru attracted to Kagome since beginning
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Sesshoumaru attracted to Kagome since beginning
s_spina
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Sesshoumaru attracted to Kagome since beginning 10 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 2
Hi!

I read this story, a long time ago, I remember that Sesshoumaru is sitting on the Oni when he unleashes the unmonther on Inuyasha, and from is POV he is curious and attracted to Kagome.

Does anyone know this story?

Or any story where Sesshoumaru meets Kagome first??

Thank you!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Sesshoumaru attracted to Kagome since beginning 10 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 171
How about this one...Standing Outside the Fire by Danyealle-sama.
Rated MA

Logged Logged
s_spina
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sesshoumaru attracted to Kagome since beginning 10 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 2
No, This is not it

I remember that the starting of the story is the meeting of sesshoumaru, when he is introduced in the anime, standing on the Oni.
But thanks for the reference!

Logged Logged
Lady of Jupiter
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Sesshoumaru attracted to Kagome since beginning 10 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 29
www.fanfiction.net/s/1613375/1/Obsessions-with-a-Seraph

Obsessions with a Seraph
Author: Elexies PM
The moment Sesshoumaru saw Kagome he wanted her. After disposing of Inu Yasha he takes away his obsessions to his home. Problem: Sparks only fly in one direction. discontinued
Follow/FavoriteRated: Fiction MA - English - Romance/Angst - Kagome H. & Sesshomaru - Chapters: 6 - Words: 14,495 - Reviews: 262 - Favs: 204 - Follows: 117 - Updated: 05-21-04 - Published: 11-24-03 - id: 1613375

I love this fic but unfortunately it is not finished and the author took down some of the chapters to work on them and never put them back up. She has mentioned that she may start writing again after grad school.

Logged Logged
s_spina
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sesshoumaru attracted to Kagome since beginning 10 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 2
Yes this is it!! Thankyou!

I though since it had been so long, the autor had continue... But it is discontinued

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.