Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Kagome is a Ghost?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Kagome is a Ghost?
MoonlightSerenade
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Kagome is a Ghost? 10 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 10
Hello my lovelies!! Its been so long since I've been around!! I am in need of some help finding a story! It's been one that's been floating around my mind lately and I would love to read it again. Unfortunately, I can't seem to remember the name of the title!

The story start off with Sesshoumaru confronting Kagome about Inuyasha's ongoing affair with Kikyo. He tells Kagome that if Inuyasha does not stop consorting with the dead, he will kill him or Kikyo, I can't remember... I think that shortly after that Kagome finds out that Inuyasha and Kikyo aren't just sleeping together, they're mated. Kagome makes the decision to give up her life in order to keep Sesshoumaru from killing them. Not long after she ends up a ghost and is living with Sesshoumaru and is acting as his spy. One day a Kitsune, I think, comes to stay in the West because she wants to become Sesshoumaru's mate. She sneaks into his room one night pretending to be Rin, who has actually been injured and is in her room. Kagome lets him know and he chases after the female demon intent on killing her.

That's all I can remember, so all help would be amazing!!!
Thank you so much!

MoonlightSerenade

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
KEdakumi
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Kagome is a Ghost? 10 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 56
Oooo... that sounds really interesting... I hope someone knows the name

Logged Logged

insomniac_amy
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Kagome is a Ghost? 10 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 95
http://www.dokuga.com/forum/2-searching-for-a-fic/90007-trying-to-find-a-specific-fic#90008

This was a thread posted not too long ago. The one your looking for might be the one that Kayelyn suggested

Logged Logged

I claimed Shippo`s mushroom in the claim game.

Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun.
MoonlightSerenade
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Kagome is a Ghost? 10 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 10
Thanks Amy! You're awesome! That's the right story! Here's the link is case anyone else wants to read it!

www.fanfiction.net/s/2507962/1/Her-Choice

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.