Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Finding a Fic
Demi
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Finding a Fic 10 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for a fic that I read. It's after the defeat of Naraku. I remember them describing how long Kagome's hair was. She was no longer traveling with the group and was isolated from them. Every once in a while she would show up and slowly regenerate a piece of Sess' arm. She and Sess eventually get mated but its while she's still very weak from finishing his fingers or something s the pregnancy is weak and akimbo causes her to have a miscarriage. I just know the story spans through a lot of time. Rin gets raped and pregnant but chooses to abort that.kagome is so powerful that she slows down all the aging processes for the humans in their family. They all stay close together. Umm... I can't really remember anything else. It would be big help if anyone could tell me what this is!

Thanks!
Demi

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Kayelyn
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Finding a Fic 10 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 19
That sounds a lot like OnyxIveyStone's fic The Choices We Make (Rated R on Spark). I know it has the part where it mentions her hair, the mating after regenerating his fingers, and the humans having a longer lifespan. If this isn't it, I think I have a couple more fics like this somewhere in my faves on other sites.

Logged Logged

I write to tell stories. I believe that there a some professions in the world that will last forever: doctor or a nurse, teacher, builder and a storyteller. I write also to become myself, more so day by day. Writing is a way to shape out visible and invisible, in myself as well as in the world.
Eppu Nuotio
Demi
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Finding a Fic 10 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
You are so awesome! Thank you so much! This is exactly the story I was looking for. You are magic. Lol Thanks again.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.