Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
I can't remember!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: I can't remember!
FragmentedMatter
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
I can't remember! 10 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
Hey everyone,

So, I read this fan fiction a really long time ago - at least three or four years - and I can't remember what it was called. And sadly I don't remember a lot about the story except for that I really enjoyed it. From what I do remember, I think it was near the end of the story where either Sesshomaru or Kagome gets injured (I'm pretty sure it was Sesshomaru) and loses either the ability to see, hear, or smell. I want to say this happened while fighting a dragon or a demon or something? And then they're about to fight Naraku and have to rely on each others strengths to hide their weaknesses and defeat Naraku. And now that I think more about it, I feel like they were tied together by a curse or they had mated or something, and Kagome had x amount of days to either accept or deny the proposal or they'd die? I could be way off, but if anyone has any clues, that would be great!

-FDS

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Sophie
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:I can't remember! 10 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 9
I can't be sure, but that sound suspiciouslly like one of the last chapters in 'The Once and the Future Taiyoukai' by Rosie B
You can check it here: www.fanfiction.net/s/3153922/1/The-Once-and-Future-Taiyoukai

Logged Logged
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:I can't remember! 10 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 171
I agree with Sophie. It was a giant snake demon and Sesshomaru was blinded by its poison, and I think they were bound together by the beginning of a mating ritual spell. The spell was incomplete and then she left the time he was in where he spent hundreds of years in acute pain because it. Sesshomaru being the cold demon we know claimed to have changed from when she knew him and was all for killing her to stop the pain instead of finishing the ritual.
Okay, I'll say no more, and let the story speak for itself.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/06/18 02:44 By Serena530.
FragmentedMatter
Pup
graphgraph
Re:I can't remember! 10 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
Thank you both so much! I thought it might be this one, but then I started confusing it with other Sesskag stories I've read (there's been so many good ones over the years!).

Thanks again!
-FDS

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.