Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Sesshoumaru has a cousin
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Sesshoumaru has a cousin
insomniac_amy
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Sesshoumaru has a cousin 10 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 95
I can only remember a little. It was set in the fuedal era and Kagome is either visiting or living at Sesshoumaru's palace. Sesshoumaru has a cousin and I think her mate treats her bad so she is always sneaking out to visit Sess. She really likes Kagome and is trying to get Sesshoumaru to mate Kagome but he is reluctant for some reason.

Logged Logged

I claimed Shippo`s mushroom in the claim game.

Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
KEdakumi
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Sesshoumaru has a cousin 10 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 56
Isn't that the one where the cousin doesn't get along with InuMama and snubs her, InuMama even attacked her at one point (I think, as long as I am not confusing it with another story)
I think the cousin's mate was an obnoxious being that at one point tried insisting that she return back to his land to him, but she was staying in the West at Sesshoumaru's palace to avoid the creep.
Wish I could remember more about this story, but maybe that will help jog someone else's memory.

Logged Logged

insomniac_amy
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Sesshoumaru has a cousin 10 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 95
I'm not sure about the Sessmom part, but I think you are right about the cousin's mate. I think it was a political mating and they had some kind of agreement that he would be faithful to her but he's not.
I remember that her personality was the total opposite of Sesshoumaru's

Logged Logged

I claimed Shippo`s mushroom in the claim game.

Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.