Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
searching for 2 fics....
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: searching for 2 fics....
xx_burner_xx
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
searching for 2 fics.... 10 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
I'm looking for a sess/kag fic set in modern times. In it, Kagome is dating Sesshoumaru, but he is hiding most of his demon traits. He is afraid she would turn him away, so he hides as much of himself as he can. She finds out he's been hiding himself, and begins to try to tempt him, like pretending to be doing something to the fireplace, but sess mounts her. But when he hears her moan he panics and thinks he hurt her so he withdraws. I really can't remember much else.

And I'm looking for a VERY strange fix about Kagome and Shippo meeting an old youkai smith, who is blind. He feeds them demons, and Kagome gets sick for a lil while. And then she gets... kidnapped?? By monks, but a child who is Kami and can't walk has the monks shave her head and train her. Still, that's all I can recall.

I'm searching for these fics, but can't find them? Could anyone help me?

Logged Logged

~ In Darkness, Calm and Peace Reside ~
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
KEdakumi
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:searching for 2 fics.... 10 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 56
Don't know about the first.

Isn't the second where she go through monk training and get the dot in the middle of her forehead? And wasn't she helping to fight a war against some people that were trying to eradicate the monks.... And she was kidnapped and forced to marry some 'lord' or something? (maybe I'm mixing the two of them up)

Logged Logged

Moonlight Silk
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:searching for 2 fics.... 10 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 37
I am not familiar with the first story, but I read something similar to what you have describe on Fanfiction.net. I cannot verify if the story is also posted on Dokuga.

www.fanfiction.net/s/5201953/1/No-Such-Thing-as-Fate

Kagome has made the critical decision to leave the group after stumbling over Kikyou and Inuyasha one to many times. Now growing stronger in the feudal era and making it on her own with a fox kit and lessons learned on the way, life just got interesting.
Rated: Fiction M - English - Adventure/Drama - Kagome H. & Sesshomaru - Chapters: 29

I hope this is the story you are looking for. It was written by Silver Phoenix

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:searching for 2 fics.... 10 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 277
The first story is "This Sesshoumaru Doesn't Do Christmas" by SunsetMiko and can be found here:

http://www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/1245/1

The second story is "No Such Thing as Fate" by silverchan89, and can be found here:

http://www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2367/1

Both are rated MA, NO YIMs!!

Enjoy!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.