Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for a fic featuring...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for a fic featuring...
CookieAsylum
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for a fic featuring... 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 4
Bakusaiga.

I don't know. I haven't seen/read many fanfictions that feature Sesshoumaru regenerating his arm (and getting Bakusaiga) like in the manga. Maybe it's because that happened so late into the manga - I stopped reading after a certain point. I think I've read a few fanfics like that, but I don't remember any.

If you know of any, could you let me know?

- CookieAsylum

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
emmaren
*Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a fic featuring... 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 10
Miss Kagura's Attonement has Sesshoumaru regenerating his arm that way. That is the only one that I can think of off the top of my head, but I know I have seen a few in the past couple of months. I hope this helps.

emmaren

Logged Logged
Tally Mark
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a fic featuring... 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 18
aimdiscord's Shadowlands is postmanga, so it has the regenerated arm and bakusaiga (I think...forgive me if I'm misremembering!). She's incorporated elements of that event into some of her other stories too. You're right though, there aren't a lot of postmanga stories yet...we need more!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2008/11/13 10:32 By tallymark.
CookieAsylum
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a fic featuring... 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 4
Thanks emmaren, I'll look for that one. ^^

I agree, tallymark. I think we need some more post-manga fanfics. I mean, there's been some very well written fics with Sesshoumaru's arm being returned by Kagome (like ShadowWeaver's Vying for Dominance, for example). However, I think it'd be interesting to see some post-manga fics with the Bakusaiga and the return of Sesshoumaru's arm.

I read one just a few minutes ago: Dreamers and Wishers by xAvaritia. It features Bakusaiga and it's pretty well written.

- CookieAsylum

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.