Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Kags trades herself for her brother...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Kags trades herself for her brother...
dianne
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Kags trades herself for her brother... 11 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 11
Alright so the story starts off with Kagome going to a nightclub to get souta of of some trouble. Sesshomaru owns the club and refuses to let him go. Kagome offers to take her brothers place and work off the money that Souta owes.
I know that Sesshomaru takes her up on this offer and makes her dance with him in front the crowd. (though the dancing was for show and Kagome was uncomfortable with it)
The only other thing I remember is that Kagome was wearing bunny PJ's and Sesshomaru keeps hitting on her just for kicks.

If anyone could help me I would really appreciate it!

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
whisper74
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Kags trades herself for her brother... 10 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
Was trolling the boards and i just came across this. It really sounds like something i would want to read, so if anyone knows the fic, please let us know. Im really interested in reading this. Thanks!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.