Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Searching for a story that involves fire fandance
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Searching for a story that involves fire fandance
HÆĐĒS
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Searching for a story that involves fire fandance 10 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
okay i remember this fanfiction long ago, it was about kagome, her mom is like super strict and she cant do anything because if she does her mom wll get mad at her, but he snuck away and was doing a fire dance with fans that ended up as a video and seshomaru bumped into her and smelled sooth, i think they were in the same class @,@:" thats all i remember... and oh! sesshomaru does not have his arm, because he lost it in a fire performance, @.@" please i need to find this story and i dont know what to do @>@" OH and it was rated M i believe o.o it gets smutty..... eue

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
insomniac_amy
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Searching for a story that involves fire fandance 10 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 95
Corona by The Hatter Theory

A corona is the halo of light surrounding a heavenly body. Sesshoumaru sees nothing but a sustained chemical reaction. Within it Kagome finds an escape.

Rated MA so No YIM's

Logged Logged

I claimed Shippo`s mushroom in the claim game.

Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun.
HÆĐĒS
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Searching for a story that involves fire fandance 10 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
omg ty somuch i was looking everywhere for this lol ^^

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.