Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Need some help
nadine
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Need some help 10 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
Its been about 5 years and now my interest in sess/kag fanfiction has been reignited! I remember reading a fanfiction on the single spark site where kagome has been betrayed by the group and was left in the forest to be violated by naraku... i believe sesshomaru found her or something... I remember that there were other characters not from inuyasha and i think it was a crossover... anyways kagome is then taken away and placed to be rehabilitative... I remember one part where kagome was forced to eat by some lady and she begins to cry???

I only remember minor details but this story stuck out to me... if anyone can recall the title of this fanfiction I would be eternally grateful!!!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
KEdakumi
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Need some help 10 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 56
I can't remember the name, but I know the one you are talking about. The 'others' you mentioned was a mother that had went through what Kagome was going through and her sons... from Ireland, if I recall correctly. Sesshoumaru took her to his home to help her recover and battle her depression.
Wish I could remember that name.

Logged Logged

Ennui
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Need some help 10 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 6
I think this is the one you are looking for. One of my favorites!

A Question About Honor by KogasAngel
*Completed* *Joint third place winner at A Single Spark.* *Darkfic with a hinting at rape* Sesshomaru calls his own honor into question when he and the small group he had joined allowes one of their own to be violated by their enemy. Now, he must come to terms with his own guilt and finds that the line between duty and love sometimes becomes blurred. As she begins to recover, Sesshomaru finds that not only does he have his conscience and heart to deal with, but a powerful scottish inu laird to...

Rating: R - Universe: Alternate - Status: Complete - Genre: Angst/Drama
Updated: 07-13-06 - Chapters: 19 - Reviews 103 - Words 64,772

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story is also on Dokuga proper and is rated MA, no YIMs!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/05/12 10:55 By wiccanmethuselah.
nadine
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Need some help 10 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
OMGOSH YESS this is it!!!! thank you so much for the help =D i really appreciate <3

Logged Logged
Kula
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Need some help 10 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 22
Such a great fic, one of my all time favorites

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.