Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Searching For A Fic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Searching For A Fic
Ladyfairy
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Searching For A Fic 10 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
So I just thought of this story and I cant for the life of me remember what it is called and I really only remember one scene in it...

Kagome is living with Sesshoumaru for some reason and in the scene I'm thinking of he's in a hot spring because his tail is splitting into two and Kagome is sent to the hot springs by one of Sess' counselors but she doesn't know he's in there and Kagome helps "distract" him while his tail is splitting...

I've been looking for a couple days for this story, hopefully this rings a bell to someone!!

Logged Logged

Seek not my soul, the life of the immortal, but enjoy to the full the recources that are within thy reach
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Ennui
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Searching For A Fic 10 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 6
Oh! I know that one - I just don't know the name... let me search and hopefully find it.

Logged Logged
Sorrows Amaranth
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Searching For A Fic 10 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
Is it on dokuga or ff.net? It sounds like something a favorited.

Logged Logged
Sorrows Amaranth
Pup
graphgraph
YAY!
I found it.

Falls On Me
Author: The Hatter Theory
CompleteSessKag Kagome is trapped in a marriage she no longer wants.Sesshoumaru houses his brother because of one clause in his father's will.With the help of servants,lords,ladies,a love triangle,and Murphy playing their best friend,will they find happin
Rated: Fiction M (I'm not sure but I think it might be rated MA on dokuga O.o) - English - Romance/Drama - Kagome H. & Sesshomaru - Chapters: 28 - Words: 88,670 - Reviews: 555 - Favs: 253 - Follows: 147 - Updated: 03-17-06 - Published: 07-14-05 - Status: Complete - id: 2484146

www.fanfiction.net/s/2484146/1/Falls-On-Me

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/05/12 16:11 By Sorrows Amaranth.
Ladyfairy
Pup
graphgraph
YES!!! Thats it!! thank you for finding it

Logged Logged

Seek not my soul, the life of the immortal, but enjoy to the full the recources that are within thy reach
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.