Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking again...for a Diary?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking again...for a Diary?
SirenKismet
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking again...for a Diary? 11 Years ago Karma: 0
Well since you lovely people were able to find that last one for me, to which I am very thankful and have devoured it in my excitement, I'm hoping you can help me again.

The story has Kagome writing in her diary I believe and I'm not sure I'm remembering correctly or not but she may have also been telling a fairy-tale to Shippo. Sesshoumaru is following them for some reason or comes across their camp and finds Kagome's diary and reads it and becomes curious as is one of his great weaknesses he goes to figure out these secrets and so the stalker heritage begins (jk lol not really). Eventually they get to talking and somehow a relationship starts forming between the two and Sesshoumaru and her start getting close and in the end I think a battle or something helps the others find out about the relationship. I'm not sure if I got it all right but I believe its the gist of the story.

Thanks veeeerrryyyyy much in advance

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Landare
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Looking again...for a Diary? 11 Years ago Karma: 18
I think it might be The Diary by CiraArana
The story is discontinued but the author did post a summary of the remaining chapters on her livejournal here.

One day Rin finds alien pieces of parchment. Sesshomaru investigates this mysterious item that turns out to be Kagome's diary. Regarding this as a perfect opportunity to gain further knowledge about his despised brother, Sesshomaru reads it. But he gets more than he bargained for. When he finishes reading, he sets out for a hunt. The prey? Kagome's heart.

Logged Logged
SirenKismet
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking again...for a Diary? 10 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 0
Really!?! Super sad face I remember this story from a long time ago and its so saddening to know it never got finished...thanks for your help though

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.