Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Help Please!
Rianna
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Help Please! 11 Years ago Karma: 0
Okay so I think it was from here I read a fanfiction about Naraku raping kagome's soul and making her fight her own kids though no one knew they were hers... Buddah gathers her and Sesshomaru together and tells Sesshomaru that he must now protect her and her full demon pups.... I can't remember the name to the fanfiction.... Please help me Find it again!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Starfyre
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Help Please! 10 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 11
I've seen that within the last month but I can't remember the title or author. And I can't remember if it was Dokuga or FFnet. I do know that it had to be on one of those 2 sites. I'll keep my eyes out for it.
~Starfyre

Logged Logged

Ah~Un is Awesome! I loves them! *nods head*
Avalei
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Help Please! 10 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 54
I cant remember the name of this one but I liked it. I have tried many different key words but I cant remember the summary. Kagome was to re-birth all of Naraku's offspring since they were her children as well since the jewel was made/part of her soul, and Sesshoumaru was to be her protector. I really hope you find it. The last chapter I remember reading she was about to give 'birth' to Kanna.

Logged Logged
Rianna
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Help Please! 10 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
OMG THANK GOODNESS!!! lol I thought I was crazy because I read it on my phone but my phone went crazy and before I could bookmark it on my phone it went and cleared ALL the tabs I was reading on Oh I was so upset but yes that is the one I'm talking about!

Logged Logged
Avalei
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Help Please! 10 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 54
I cant find it but I want to. It seemed interesting.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.