Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Sesshoumaru trains Kagome
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Sesshoumaru trains Kagome
insomniac_amy
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Sesshoumaru trains Kagome 11 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 95
I'm looking for a fic where Kagome trains on an island with a miko for years or months, I can't remember which. After her training the miko sends Kagome to Sesshoumaru for further training. Sesshoumaru is somehow honor bound to comply, but instead of training her himself he takes her to a minor lord, who is either a bear or a tiger, with the intention of letting him train her. I think Kagome alters her appearance so that she looks like a youkai. Sesshoumaru gets jealous of the attention the other youkai is giving Kagome and decides not to leave her. I can't remember what sort of quest Kagome is training for, but I think that at the end of it the witch gives Kagome and Sesshoumaru a potion that extends lives and they give it to Rin.

I also think that the story is post naraku. I think she might have been training to become a warrior miko and that her quest had something to do with a powerful demon who was trapped and the seal was breaking and she had to hurry and be trained. (It's possible that I'm confusing 2 stories)

This is probably already in my favorites list, but I just can't remember what it is and it's driving me crazy.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/03/28 07:02 By insomniac_amy.

I claimed Shippo`s mushroom in the claim game.

Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Kat
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Sesshoumaru trains Kagome 11 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 52
When you find out let me know this story sounds great

Logged Logged
insomniac_amy
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Sesshoumaru trains Kagome 11 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 95
Found it!!

Tragic Blessings of the Shikon no Tama by Mistress Sianna
*Fixed* After the final battle with Naraku, Kagome is the lone survivor of her group. She seeks the one who has power over death for help. Will he help her, or send her away? The true purpose of the Shikon jewel revealed! And, a new enemy emerges.

Rated M!

Logged Logged

I claimed Shippo`s mushroom in the claim game.

Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.