Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Please help me.
Jean
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Please help me. 11 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
Hello. I have been desperately searching for a fanfiction that I really enjoyed but I can't remember the name of the author and the title. The story starts with sesshoumaru having a dream about kagome and has finally realized it was time to take an action to make her his mate. Throughout the story, kagome is adamant about not being his mate. Throughout the story has well, kouga fought Sesshomaru and naraku kidnapped kagome by intruding in sesshomaru's palace acting as him. The last chapter I read of the story is when Kagome was caged, broke free, ran away from sesshoumaru, and inuyasha heading to the west to take kagome back. Please help me; thank you.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Lady of Jupiter
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Please help me. 11 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 29
To Be Worthy by videokilledtheradio Here on Dokuga

The Lord of the West has his amber eyes set upon the miko Kagome. After all, he is the only one worthy of such a prize. What is there to hold him back? Obsessive/Posessive Seshomaru Blanket Disclaimer: characters and original anime show plot are not mine

Rating: MA - Universe: Canon - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Drama - Updated: 08-21-08 - Created: 08-12-08 Chapters: 14 - Reviews: 14 - Words: 153,521 - Reads: 7,461

This is one of my all time favorites. I hope one day that it will be continued.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/03/19 02:38 By ladyofjupiter.
Jean
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Please help me. 11 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
This is it!! You have made my day extra special. Thank you very much. ^___^

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.