Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Sess/Kag - Humans enslaved
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Sess/Kag - Humans enslaved
Kazanova
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Sess/Kag - Humans enslaved 11 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
I'm not sure where this fanfiction is posted. I think it's in MediaMiner but I've been looking for it for weeks and I can't find it ANYWHERE.

Anyways, here is the gist.

Humans are "enslaved" and demons are the ones that are ruling the world. Humans are not able to get any top jobs or anything like that. Sesshomaru happens to be the ruler.

Kagome is friends with Inuyasha and works in a club (only for a few chapters). Kagome eventually is taken to Sesshomaru for questioning, and reluctantly agrees to go on an undercover mission in exchange for the well-being of her family. Before going on the mission to find the demon that is trying to overthrow Sesshomaru, she is trained in a few random things. Obviously, Sesshomaru and Kagome start feeling an attraction to each other.

Anyways, so the demon that is trying to overthrow Sesshomaru is some tiger demon. He gets smitten with Kagome, and invites her with him on a space expedition (which is Kagome's mission to find out any plans he has against Sesshomaru).

Also, Kagome is secretly a miko which she doesn't know. Her family hid her birth as mikos or humans with any spiritual powers were being anniliated.

.. -____-; my summary doesn't do the story justice, but I hope you guys remember bits and pieces. It was an amazing fiction, very well-written, it did have quite a lot of views.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
DemonQueen17
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Sess/Kag - Humans enslaved 11 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 66
I think the fic you're looking for is Utopia by Kagome357 (rated M). But unfortunately, the story has bee taken down by the author.

Logged Logged

Everyone has their addictions. Mine are fanfiction, Sesshomaru and KARMA!!!!!!!!!!

Bakusaiga is mine via the Claiming Game thread.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Sess/Kag - Humans enslaved 11 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 277
All of Kagome357's works were pulled, including the story you're looking for, "Utopia."

You can get more information about it here:

http://www.dokuga.com/forum/10-off-topic-discussion/80187-announcement-for-kagome357-fans#86643

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.