Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Back again!
Michelle
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Back again! 11 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
Yes I'm back again. This time it's a fic that wasn't completely, the last I saw it, and the author had planned on doing some revision. The problem is I can't remember the full title nor the author. I think the last time I saw it was here, but I'm not sure.

It was a SessxKag(obviously) during the Feudal era. I remember some things about it. Kagome was caught by Sesshoumaru reading romance books(which have sex scenes in them) and began teasing her about her experience. This started a cat and mouse game between them. Sesshoumaru was trying to get Kagome to give into his charms. There are two scenes in the fic that really stood out to me.

First: Sesshoumaru's guards found the group because his mother was at his castle(killing his concubines I think) and while they were there Kagome began arguing with Sesshoumaru and the guards were impressed that she stood up to him without being killed. I think Sesshoumaru some how tricked Kagome into going to the castle to care for Rin or to help him, not sure which.

Second: While at the castle Kagome was on the verge of giving in to Sesshoumaru as he had her pinned on his desk-I think-but his mother interrupted literally just in time.

Other things I remember is that he has a brother(?) there that is also attracted to Kagome, however he hates his brother. Like I mentioned, I don't remember the whole title. The main thing I remembered is that part of the title said 'This Sesshoumaru'. I don't remember what came before or after that.

Any help?

FOUND!!! 'This Sesshoumaru Reluctantly Wants You' Duchess_Of_Darkness

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/01/19 21:12 By animeluver48. Reason: Found fic
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
SessKago
Pup
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Back again! 11 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 1
Glad you found it!

Logged Logged
BelovedStranger
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:Back again! 11 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 60
I love this story!!

Logged Logged

~BelovedStranger~
Fubuki
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Back again! 11 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 134
Have you an url for it?? my search came up blank,
Thankyou

Logged Logged

the very well beaten and freshly tenderized demon was carried away by his friends
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.