Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
I need help finding 2 fics.
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: I need help finding 2 fics.
kannasoul
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
I need help finding 2 fics. 11 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
Alright I read this fanfiction a long time ago, so I hope it is still on here.
Kagome goes out to have a girls night and they all go to this bar. She dances with some guy and does some "stuff" with him afterwards. She thought the guy she was with was Inuyasha but to find out that he lied to her. He made her have an abortion saying that it was better that way. Later she finds out that it was Sesshomaru that she danced with and that her baby was Sesshomaru's child.

Also here is another one. I thought it was called Jasmine Tea but I guess not. Kagome meets this guy one day and just started talking. They would always meet up and have tea together at some popular tea shop. Can anyone tell me the name of this one too.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
tenchi no mai
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:I need help finding 2 fics. 11 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 60
The first story, I'm not sure that I remember. I hope someone else recognizes it, it sounds interesting. The second one sounds like it could be Dreamcatcher's Jasmine Tea.

www.dokuga.com/spark/story/7347/1

Dreamcatcher's Jasmine Tea by Kagome357

Kagome Higurashi is a driven medical researcher who may be looking for Mr. Right. Sesshomaru Taisho may be that person...and a little bit more. What can they work out over a cup of hot jasmine tea? Editing only

Rating: NC-17 - Universe: Alternate - Status: Complete - Genre: Romance
Updated: 04-10-08 - Chapters: 2 - Reviews 21 - Words 9,484

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/01/10 16:05 By tenchi no mai.

Save the Earth...it\\\'s the only planet with chocolate! (Seen on a bumpersticker)
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.