Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Please Help! Searching for fic - Victorian Themed
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Please Help! Searching for fic - Victorian Themed
eternalsolaris
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Please Help! Searching for fic - Victorian Themed 11 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
In this fic, Kagome is with her three sisters at a boarding school. I starts off with Kagome going to search for them on the male side of the dormitories where they are not suppose to be. she finds them and gets help from Sesshomaru, he prince to get them back to there room. from there they start to send notes to each other.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/11/25 16:12 By eternalsolaris.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, she became a butterfly.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Maria-Salvatore29
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Please Help! Searching for fic - Victorian Themed 11 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 10
I think I've read this fic but I couldn't remember it either. I'll check it out in my favorite list and come back here to post the link if I ever find it.

Logged Logged
eternalsolaris
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Please Help! Searching for fic - Victorian Themed 11 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
Thank you! Your help is sooo appreciated! If it helps, I do remember something about Shippo being Sesshoumaru's squire? and being the one to send Sess and Kags letter back and forth. And that the wax Kagome used to seal her letters is scented which was a new thing for the time period.

Logged Logged

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, she became a butterfly.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.