Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Immortal Guardians Fic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Immortal Guardians Fic
Kayelyn
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Immortal Guardians Fic 11 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 19
Hey guys! I'm looking for another fic, that I believe is completed. What I remember is Kagome and Sesshoumaru mated, but they died in the final battle for the Shikon. However, when they died they were transported to either the in-between or the jewel itself where the four spirits of the jewel talked with them and asked if they would take up the positions of guarding the jewel for eternity. They asked if there would ever be a time where they could rest and the spirits responded that it may be possible, but it more than likely take tens of thousands of years to find another pure enough to guard it. They, of course, accepted and were brought back to life.

Any help in finding this would be much apprectiated!

Logged Logged

I write to tell stories. I believe that there a some professions in the world that will last forever: doctor or a nurse, teacher, builder and a storyteller. I write also to become myself, more so day by day. Writing is a way to shape out visible and invisible, in myself as well as in the world.
Eppu Nuotio
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
insomniac_amy
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Immortal Guardians Fic 11 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 95
Is this the one you are looking for? I stumbled onto it and was skimming over it and noticed that it mentioned Sesshoumaru and Kagome being made guardians.

Embracing Chaos by ChaoticReverie

When a broken spirit is confronted by the darkness, what will become of its host? One lonely miko finds out the hard way when her world is shattered, revealing the roots of true power.

Rated M

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/11/24 00:17 By insomniac_amy.

I claimed Shippo`s mushroom in the claim game.

Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun.
Kayelyn
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Immortal Guardians Fic 11 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 19
::glomps:: This is it! Thank you so much, Amy! You seem to find every single fic I'm looking for. Maybe you should just email me your fave list! LOL

Logged Logged

I write to tell stories. I believe that there a some professions in the world that will last forever: doctor or a nurse, teacher, builder and a storyteller. I write also to become myself, more so day by day. Writing is a way to shape out visible and invisible, in myself as well as in the world.
Eppu Nuotio
insomniac_amy
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Immortal Guardians Fic 11 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 95
Glad I could help

Logged Logged

I claimed Shippo`s mushroom in the claim game.

Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.