Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
help me find this fic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: help me find this fic
Lady ky
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
help me find this fic 11 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
I remember I was reading it on FF.net is was incomplete. sesshomaru has 2 daughters from 2 different women Keade comes over in the morning to help and sesshomaru takes the toddler to work with him while Rin goes to school Kagome I think ends up working with him because Keade is her grandmother or something, but before that Kagome woke up in bed with Banktous i think they had sex Naraku is Kagome's older brother and I think Kagome ended up pregnant and they didn't know it they were just getting to the maybe point when I stopped reading it.

Help I want to know what happens.

Logged Logged

I have an alter ego and it\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s a pain in my butt....
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Nicka
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:help me find this fic 11 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 60
I think it is called her happiness, it sounds very much like it www.fanfiction.net/s/6995974/1/Her-Happiness

Logged Logged
Chie
Time Traveler
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:help me find this fic 11 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 156
Nicka wrote:
I think it is called her happiness, it sounds very much like it www.fanfiction.net/s/6995974/1/Her-Happiness

The story appears to be rated M, so no minors clicking on that link!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/11/21 19:03 By Chie. Reason: emphasis added
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.