Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Sesshomaru Was Handicapped? Help?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Sesshomaru Was Handicapped? Help?
Kya
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Sesshomaru Was Handicapped? Help? 11 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
Hey, I've been looking for a fic where Kagome starts talking to Sesshomaru on the phone, I believe he was tech support. When they finally meet she realizes that he is handicapped. It was rated MA and I also remember him being wealthy and having this cool circle like floaty chair in his apartment!

Help, please?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
DemonQueen17
Admin
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Sesshomaru Was Handicapped? Help? 11 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 66
I think it's Midnight Caller by Kagome357. However, I think she pulled this and all of her other stories since she's being published.

Logged Logged

Everyone has their addictions. Mine are fanfiction, Sesshomaru and KARMA!!!!!!!!!!

Bakusaiga is mine via the Claiming Game thread.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Sesshomaru Was Handicapped? Help? 11 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 277
DQ is absolutely right... it was Midnight Caller by Kagome357. And, yes, she did pull all her work off the 'net because she is publishing some of it... however... some of the stories she will NOT be publishing are being hosted on the Demonlordlover2 Yahoo!Group. It's easy to join, and you can find it here:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/demonlordlover2/

Unfortunately, Midnight Caller is not one of these...

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.