Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Romantic Outburst Fics
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Romantic Outburst Fics
Kayelyn
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Romantic Outburst Fics 11 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 19
Okay, I am in this ridiculously sappy romance mood. I am looking for fics that have shouty declarations of love, such as "I have loved you for five hundred years, you infuriating, ridiculous woman!" or "Why? Because I love you, you arrogant a**!". They don't have to be those specifically, but you catch my drift. I would prefer chapter stories ( I like a good juicy build up) that are completed or at least have a pretty regular update schedule. One shots are okay too, as long as they have some length to them.

Thanks in advance y'all!

Logged Logged

I write to tell stories. I believe that there a some professions in the world that will last forever: doctor or a nurse, teacher, builder and a storyteller. I write also to become myself, more so day by day. Writing is a way to shape out visible and invisible, in myself as well as in the world.
Eppu Nuotio
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
criticat
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Romantic Outburst Fics 11 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 10
You might like my 'It's all in the...'

Rated M!

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/5548/1

Yep. Shameless self-promotion

Logged Logged
Duchess Of Darkness
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Romantic Outburst Fics 11 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 7
hmmm....perhaps, maybe I should write a FanFic just to appease your need for outrages romantic outbursts...I have to urge to write a new story anyhow

Logged Logged
KEdakumi
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Romantic Outburst Fics 11 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 56
I know I've read a few like that... I'm racking my brain trying to remember which ones they were. In the meantime, I'll do a little self promo. I guess this may fall into the category you are looking for... not a ton of romance, but the 'Hey, I love you' scene is there. In the meantime, I'll nose through my favorites and see what else I can find. 'Course I'd be reading right along side you if DoD did some writing on this topic as well.

While You Still Think You Know Everything
Years have passed since her first love had been gone, wondering into her future, she met a boy that would lead her to a new enemy, a new love and a new life. (Written for insomniac_amy's Tou-sama Challenge)
Rating: T - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Action, Drama, Friendship, Humor, Romance - Updated: 07-23-12 - Created: 07-10-12 Chapters: 38 - Reviews: 253 - Words: 64,860 - Reads: 47,819

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/10/08 16:23 By KEdakumi.

Kayelyn
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Romantic Outburst Fics 11 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 19
You guys are awesome! Thanks for these, and any of the others you find. And DoD, if you do, I will find some way to reciprocate. Promise!

Logged Logged

I write to tell stories. I believe that there a some professions in the world that will last forever: doctor or a nurse, teacher, builder and a storyteller. I write also to become myself, more so day by day. Writing is a way to shape out visible and invisible, in myself as well as in the world.
Eppu Nuotio
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.