Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for the first S/K fic I read
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for the first S/K fic I read
T.S. Drake
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for the first S/K fic I read 11 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
I read this a while back (long long ago, in a galaxy far far away). Sesshoumaru somehow comes to be in the present/future and Kagome gets him to her apt (or her old house) where he tries to learn about current society. He mainly spends his time watching television and reading books. Kagome works and comes to her home late afternoons where she awkwardly tries to make conversation with him. Sesshoumaru is stiff and formal and he's just plain difficult. She doesn't know why he came to her. At one point, I think she tries to buy him modern clothing but he prefers kimonos. I remember a scene where they are in the kitchen. Kagome breaks glass, cuts herself and Sesshoumaru licks it and things heat up. They spend time together (a couple of months) and he suddenly disappears. Kagome tries to get over him and tries to forget him. I think she's at a roof at one point reminiscing about him? Sesshoumaru comes back a year later stating that he'd rather stay with her. And that's when the story ends. Sesshoumaru is not OOC in this story.

It's not Tales of House of Moon, although it's similar (at least in the last 6 chapters that Sessh and Kagome are living together after he awakens). The story's only about maybe 8 to 12 chapters long.

Any help would be much much appreciated! It was the first Sessh/Kagome fic I read.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Fiona
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for the first S/K fic I read 11 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 1
That would be Fugue by Resmiranda Rated MA by Dokuga standards. :3

www.fanfiction.net/s/1990059/1/Fugue

That's the first part and then you have to go to her author bio for a link to the steamy bits.

ADMINISTRATIVE EDIT: Rated M. Please, No Minors.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/06/18 15:35 By MoxyMikki.
T.S. Drake
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for the first S/K fic I read 11 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
Yes! That's it. Thank you so much.
This was the first fic that turned me into a rabid S/K fan (this and YoukaiYume's doushinji)
Thank you very much!!!

Logged Logged
Fiona
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for the first S/K fic I read 11 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 1
You are very welcome!

I had a bit of a nostalgic "SQUEE" when I went hunting for that and saw that she posted a new fic yesterday for a different fandom so perhaps we might see some new SESS/KAG from her in the future. Maybe. I can dream.

Logged Logged
landofthekwt
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for the first S/K fic I read 11 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 8
Only the first part is on ffnet. All three parts are on Mediaminer due to the sexual content of Fugue. www.mediaminer.org/fanfic/view_st.php?id=70738&submit=View
rated X no YIM

Logged Logged
tenchi no mai
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for the first S/K fic I read 11 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 60
The story is also here on the Spark archive:

Fugue by Resmiranda
The present revolves around the past; truth and remembrance are two different things. After the well closes forever, Kagome finds a familiar face in the present era.
Rating:NC-17- Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Genre: Angst/Drama
Updated: 10-19-04 - Chapters: 3 - Reviews 39 - Words 85,247

It's rated NC-17, but should probably be considered MA.

Logged Logged

Save the Earth...it\\\'s the only planet with chocolate! (Seen on a bumpersticker)
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.