Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Another World
Tabitha Greene
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Another World 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 2
I read this story relatively recently. Naraku has been defeated and Kagome is going home.When Kagome is leaving Shippo jumps into her arms, instead of going home they go to another world.In this world Sesshomaru's father is alive and he is mated to both Sesshomaru's and Inuyasha's mother.Kagome and Shippo meet up with two crane youkai by saving her mate.They save two hanyous and end up in the home of the crane youkai.Inuyasha is kidnapped and saved by Kagome and she sends a message to his father (can't remember his name in this story).He comes and decides to bring his pack to rest and relax at Kagome's home.

If anyone knows this story please let me know.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
JeniNeji
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Another World 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 21
I know this story! I also read it recently! I think someone suggested it to someone who asked for a even far past story. It isn't finished... and it's old, I think. I'm going to check if I reviewed at FFnet so I can find it. I think I did.

Kagome is the first Higurashi :3

Logged Logged

Lily Noir
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Another World 11 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 11
I know this one , it's one of my favs

Unexpected Variance by Natsume2

~lily

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.