Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
LOST STORY - DEMONS CREATE VIRUS
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: LOST STORY - DEMONS CREATE VIRUS
Natalie
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
LOST STORY - DEMONS CREATE VIRUS 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
The plot as far i a can remember it goes like this;
There iss a fight between humans and demons and the humans win [i think]
the demons are forced to hide underground [in caves?]
they create a virus that kills most of the human race
every human born has to registered but Kagome's registration is fake
she takes pills everyday that she thinks are for a heart condition but they are actually to hide her Miko powers.
this was one of the best fanfictions i ever read it had a lot of origional charachters in it and was very good

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
DemonQueen17
Admin
graphgraph
Re:LOST STORY - DEMONS CREATE VIRUS 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 66
That would be Utopia by Kagome357. It's over at FF.net. And yes, it is a MUST READ.

Logged Logged

Everyone has their addictions. Mine are fanfiction, Sesshomaru and KARMA!!!!!!!!!!

Bakusaiga is mine via the Claiming Game thread.
Natalie
Pup
graphgraph
Re:LOST STORY - DEMONS CREATE VIRUS 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
Thank you so much I've spent HOURS looking for this <3

Logged Logged
Natalie
Pup
graphgraph
I can't find it on her profile
Any ideas?

Logged Logged
Natalie
Pup
graphgraph
I've sent her a PM
I hope she puts it back up if she's taken it down
It was/is such a great story

Logged Logged
DemonQueen17
Admin
graphgraph
Re:LOST STORY - DEMONS CREATE VIRUS 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 66
I'm not sure as what to do about contacting her. She probably has her reasons for taking it down. However, you can't post more than one thread at a time, so be careful.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/04/28 17:06 By DemonQueen17.

Everyone has their addictions. Mine are fanfiction, Sesshomaru and KARMA!!!!!!!!!!

Bakusaiga is mine via the Claiming Game thread.
Natalie
Pup
graphgraph
Okay
Thank you
I'm still trying to get the hang of the site

Logged Logged
Rhavage
Pup
graphgraph
if you have a ipod or iphone download an app called pocket fiction.
and then look for kagome357 as an author and you should be able to find the story that way if you really want to read it. Dont know if you'll need this or not but heres the story id: 4514762.

Logged Logged
Ezriee
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:LOST STORY - DEMONS CREATE VIRUS 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 10
Kagome357 has completely removed that story from all sites. I guess she got a flame from someone and finally got fed up. She posted it all on her fanfic dot net profile page. I JUST read that story a couple weeks ago and was going back to archive it today...poof! gone.

Logged Logged
Discontent Winter
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:LOST STORY - DEMONS CREATE VIRUS 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 23
I probably should keep my mouth shut here, but I can't help but be somewhat offended on behalf of the person who 'flamed' her. Not being a writer, however, I may be somewhat insensitive to true insult it is to be called a 'wonderful writer'.

As the message indicated the person was a Dokuga reader, I just wanted to tell whoever this person is... don't take it to heart. People sometimes have extreme reactions to minor things. Keep smiling and don't let the words of others on the anonymous internet bother you.

Logged Logged

signature courtesy of r0o!
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:LOST STORY - DEMONS CREATE VIRUS 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 277
In the interest of fairness, not that I've been accused of that lately, I must add something to the above comment.

First, the person who reviewed Kagome357's story was identified as a READER here, and not a member.

Second, Kagome357 specifically put in the beginning of each of her stories (AND her profile) that she was not looking for constructive criticism - otherwise known as "concrit." She didn't care if you reviewed or not, just as long as you enjoyed the story. This reader felt the need to add "concrit" that wasn't asked for, nor wanted.

On this site, when an author specifically states that they do not want "concrit," the reader has an obligation to NOT mention what they didn't like or what was "wrong" with a story (in this case, Kagome357's spelling). Anyone who offers "concrit" when the author specifically states they do not want it is liable to be reprimanded.

For those who are "readers only," please remember this, as well as check out the tutorial on reviews. This can help all of us avoid the unpleasantness that might arise from a well-meaning, but unwanted, review.

http://www.dokuga.com/forum/34-authors-tools/51608-dokuga-authors-tutorial-reviews#51608

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

naqaashi
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:LOST STORY - DEMONS CREATE VIRUS 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 32
O.O I...just read the Fanfiction.net profile. It's an author I've followed for years, and had on my favourite lists for a long time.

I always got the impression she was high strung where her stories were concerned, and hence never reviewed - but I did read the so called "flame" that she asserts sent her over the edge. There's nothing in it that I found insulting, or worse. It didn't even have concrit, just a passing observation that she didn't edit her stories, but it didn't matter because she's an awesome writer even without that.

And now that's an insult?

Give me a break. I'm unhappy at having to admit it, but I don't know how to respect an author who says that they write to make people happy with their tales, then loses it when someone tells them that they ARE happy, and proceeds to take out their malice on all their other readers, going so far as to needle them about how they will never find out the ending to so and so story now.

She's within her rights to remove her work, of course, but to gleefully crow about it like she's taking delight in the fact that a lot of her fans are going to be thoroughly disappointed? I don't know how appropriate it is for me to say this, but I will anyway - I've lost all respect for this author. It makes me sad, because I used to love some of her more offbeat tales. But someone who'd hurt their readers like this and then rub salt in the wound...I don't even know what to say, I'm so disgusted and disappointed.

Logged Logged

I claimed Sesshoumaru\'s dismembered left arm in the Dokuga Claim Game.

Master Weird-Outer of Dokuga. My tool of choice? A sentient sewing machine called Lord Ew that likes to spew technicoloured handkerchiefs embellished with the stuff that nightmares and crack-fics are made of.
Ezriee
Whelp
graphgraph
Regardless, I thoroughly enjoyed that story and hope she considers putting it on demonlordlover2's yahoo group so that those who like the story can read it if that's possible. Writer's prerogative to add/remove stories as they feel they want/need to, but yeah...I've actually seen multiple threads on various sites looking for this story.

Damn...I really wish I would have archived it for my personal reading pleasure. Gotta get back in the habit of doing that as I read....

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/05/05 00:26 By EzzieValentine.
naqaashi
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:LOST STORY - DEMONS CREATE VIRUS 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 32
And now she seems to have read my post and has responded to it on her profile...with extremely strong language, calling me a stalker and a needy leech, and other very unsavoury and MA-rated names, telling me to do MA-rated bestial deeds, because apparently asking her ONCE about where her story "Kinky Boots" disappeared to, is a crime.

At least, I THINK that's what I asked her, because I only asked once, and that was almost a year ago...so I can't quite recall. I'm not sure if I should be horrified at having admired her once, or amused by the drama.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/05/05 04:06 By naqaashi.

I claimed Sesshoumaru\'s dismembered left arm in the Dokuga Claim Game.

Master Weird-Outer of Dokuga. My tool of choice? A sentient sewing machine called Lord Ew that likes to spew technicoloured handkerchiefs embellished with the stuff that nightmares and crack-fics are made of.
Aura
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
I wouldn't worry about it. I'm glad I never read her work. I'd just move along and not dwell. Likely they have their own issues in life they're dealing with and this is just an outlet. If they were planning to quit next time they got a flame that equates to 'planning to quit' cause any random troll could have made an account and flamed them. Seems to me they were waiting for any excuse to blow up the way they did.

Logged Logged
Cass
Pup
graphgraph
Re:LOST STORY - DEMONS CREATE VIRUS 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 2
Agreed, no use crying over spilled milk. Unfounately aura is completely right. Writing is my outlet but all it takes is once satisfied reader and im happy. Not everyone is like that. Im glad that ever writer I've encountered here on dokuga has been so appreciative of my following their work ^_^

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:LOST STORY - DEMONS CREATE VIRUS 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 277
I don't think that this is the proper forum in which to be castigating an author for removing her stories and whatever she put in her profile on another site. The real facts and reasons aren't for us to know, now, are they?

Kagome357 is not a member here. Whether Kagome357 reads these forums or not, she cannot post here in her own defense. If you don't want to read something uncomplimentary about yourself or others, DON'T GO to her profile. It's that simple. Why keep checking it out if you don't care one way or another, right?

I think this should just drop, right here. I may be stepping on Moxy's toes, but I am declaring that, if any more 'opinions' on Kagome357 and her actions are posted here, they will be removed and this thread will be either locked or removed.

I don't know about you folks, but I got enough real-life drama to last me the rest of my life... I don't need to referee a wank-fest here, and I don't think Moxy does either. Thanks so much for our members' cooperation in this.

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.