Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
please help me find this story
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: please help me find this story
Heather Damon
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
please help me find this story 12 Years ago Karma: 0
i think it was set in modern times sesshoumaru and kagome have been divorced for sometime but sesshoumaru hires her for design or something i can not remember and he also wants her to have his baby , i know it is rated R and i think it was on spark i don't know.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
JeniNeji
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:please help me find this story 12 Years ago Karma: 21
Rings a bell? Was she by chance his secretary and he wants a powerful heir, even more than himself, and uses his own genes to create an heir... and then Kagome by mistake gets implanted with it?

Logged Logged

Heather Damon
Pup
graphgraph
Re:please help me find this story 12 Years ago Karma: 0
no i don't think so , sounds like an interesting story tho

Logged Logged
JeniNeji
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:please help me find this story 12 Years ago Karma: 21
:shrugs: Sorry then. I found it, in case you want to read it.

Birth by cutebaby
Sesshomaru's ownership of his multi billion dollar company is threatened. With only a year to produce an heir and no mate, or desire for one, his advisers come up with the perfect plan, cloning. But what happens when the experimental baby goes missing?

RATED T:
Birth

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/04/08 01:01 By JeniNeji.

Heather Damon
Pup
graphgraph
sorry no it's not ,,sesshoumaru wants a baby because everyone in his big family has at least one , i don't remember if he was demon or human either

Logged Logged
Heather Damon
Pup
graphgraph
the story i am looking for is rated R is in modern day theres no little pink jewel, no love triangle between inuyasha , kagome and sesshoumaru ,i think sesshoumaru is human because there is no blood shed in the story ,i think it is atleast 7 chapters long, kagome was never in the past ,the story was from a single spark a new story at the time i found 4-6 years ago, rin is sesshoumaru's sister or sister in law and he has more family than just his dad, inuyasha ,rin and i think his mother but not sure on her tho ,kagome is sesshoumaru's ex-wife and she got money in the divorce so she's got her own bussiness and sesshoumaru either owns his own or ceo of his , but he hires her to do a job for him plus have his baby because he feels left out and old , everyone in his family has atleast one baby. thats all i remember of this story.. please help me find it please.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.