Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Sesshoumaru and Kagome in High school
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Sesshoumaru and Kagome in High school
Kianna
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Sesshoumaru and Kagome in High school 12 Years ago Karma: 0
I have searched and searched but I have come up with nothing. I'm trying to find this story with Sesshoumaru the leader of this clique in high school and Kagome is the outcast and has been labelled as this heartless, ice bitch. Sesshoumaru's group makes a bet that he can get Kagome to give him her virginity is certain amount of time and he wins. However, after he beds her, he tells them that he didn't and never talks to her again and the group begins to mess with her again. Kagome later finds out that she is pregnant with Sesshoumaru's twins, a boy and girl, and moves in with her cousin Bankotsu and his boyfriend Jakotsu. Eventually,Sesshoumaru finds out and makes up with Kagome. Another part I remember is she makes up the nursery room in honor of the Sesshoumaru's heritage.

That's about all i can remember about it. Any help you can give will help me... Thanks in advance.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Aurora Antheia Raine
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Sesshoumaru and Kagome in High school 12 Years ago Karma: 24
Winds of Change by KogasAngel (Rated MA)
Sesshomaru has made a bet with his friends. He has three months to bed the frigid Kagome and prove that he did it. However, when Sesshomaru comes through, he does something that he instantly regrets and decides to deny that it happened. For Kagome, what happened will stay with her for the rest of her life.

Maybe? :3

Logged Logged

Kianna
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sesshoumaru and Kagome in High school 12 Years ago Karma: 0
YES!!!!!! You found it! I have no idea why I didn't look at kogasangel. I love this person's stories. Really, thank you so much!

Logged Logged
Fluff and Smut
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sesshoumaru and Kagome in High school 12 Years ago Karma: 0
You're welcome! I love her stories too! Happy reading!

Logged Logged
Aurora Antheia Raine
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Sesshoumaru and Kagome in High school 12 Years ago Karma: 24
Sorry! That was me! I forgot I was still signed in to my joint account when I was editing a story. >____>;;

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.